Rates of Return in the Farm and Nonfarm Sectors: How Do They Compare?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Erickson, Kenneth W. & Moss, Charles B. & Mishra, Ashok K., 2004. "Rates of Return in the Farm and Nonfarm Sectors: How Do They Compare?," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(03), pages 789-795, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dorfman, Jeffrey H. & Foster, Kenneth A., 1991. "Estimating Productivity Changes With Flexible Coeficients," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(02), December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabienne Femenia & Alexandre Gohin & Alain Carpentier, 2010.
"The Decoupling of Farm Programs: Revisiting the Wealth Effect,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(3), pages 836-848.
- Femenia, Fabienne & Gohin, Alexandre & Carpentier, Alain, 2008. "The decoupling of farm programs: Revisiting the wealth effect," 108th Seminar, February 8-9, 2008, Warsaw, Poland 48107, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Burja Vasile & Alina Voiculescu, 2014. "Qualitative Aspects Of Performance Evaluation Using The Example Of Romanian Economy Sectors," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 0, pages 178-184, May.
More about this item
KeywordsFarm sector accounting; nonfarm income; nonfarm sector; rate of return; returns to farm assets; Q14; Q18;
- Q14 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Finance
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:43477. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.