Economic versus Accounting Rates of Return for Farm Land
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roderick M. Rejesus & Cesar L. Escalante & Ashley C. Lovell, 2005.
"Share Tenancy, Ownership Structure, and Prevented Planting Claims in Crop Insurance,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(1), pages 180-193.
- Rejesus, Roderick M. & Escalante, Cesar L. & Lovell, Ashley C., 2003. "Share Tenancy, Ownership Structure, And Prevented Planting Claims In Crop Insurance," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22095, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Escalante, Cesar L. & Barry, Peter J., 2003. "Farmland Leasing Decisions and Successful Debt Repayment Strategies," Journal of the ASFMRA, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers.
- Rejesus, Roderick M. & Escalante, Cesar L. & Cross, Mike H., 2003. "Opportunity Costs, Share Leasing, And Prevented Planting Claims In Crop Insurance," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35017, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Olsen, Jakob Vesterlund & Pederson, Michael Friis, 2011. "An Empirical Analysis of Access to Finance for Danish Farms: Understanding Investment and the Absence of Risk Management," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114591, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:62:y:1986:i:4:p:388-401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.