Who Are Public Land Ranchers and Why Are They Out There?
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Biswas, Basudeb & Lacey, John R. & Workman, John P. & Siddoway, Francis H., 1984. "Profit Maximization As A Management Goal On Southeastern Montana Ranches," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 9(01), July.
- Blank, Steven C., 2005. "The Business of an Agricultural “Way of Life”," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 20(2), pages -.
- Blank, Steven C., 2002. "Is Agriculture a "Way of Life" or a Business?," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 17(2), pages -.
- repec:ags:joaaec:v:36:y:2004:i:3:p:789-795 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mark A. Sunderman & Ronald W. Spahr & John W. Birch & Russell M. Oster, 2000. "Impact of Ranch and Market Factors on an Index of Agricultural Holding Period Returns," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 19(2), pages 209-234.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:weecfo:27964. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.