Firm-Level Competition in Price and Variety
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gasmi, F & Laffont, J J & Vuong, Q, 1992.
"Econometric Analysis of Collusive Behavior in a Soft-Drink Market,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(2), pages 277-311, Summer.
- Gasmi, Farid & Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Vuong, Quang, 1992. "Econometric Analysis of Collusive Behavior in a Soft Drink Market," IDEI Working Papers 16, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- J. Miguel Villas-Boas, 2004. "Consumer Learning, Brand Loyalty, and Competition," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(1), pages 134-145, December.
- Michael H. Riordan, 1985. "Imperfect Information and Dynamic Conjectural Variations," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 16(1), pages 41-50, Spring.
- Kadiyali, Vrinda & Vilcassim, Naufel J & Chintagunta, Pradeep K, 1996. "Empirical Analysis of Competitive Product Line Pricing Decisions: Lead, Follow, or Move Together?," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 69(4), pages 459-487, October.
- Kadiyali, Vrinda & Vilcassim, Naufel & Chintagunta, Pradeep, 1998. "Product line extensions and competitive market interactions: An empirical analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1-2), pages 339-363, November.
- Timothy J. Richards & Stephen F. Hamilton, 2006. "Rivalry in Price and Variety among Supermarket Retailers," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(3), pages 710-726.
- Reimer Jeffrey J, 2004.
"Market Conduct in the U.S. Ready-to-Eat Cereal Industry,"
Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization,
De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-29, November.
- Reimer, Jeffrey J. & Connor, John M., 2002. "Market Conduct In The U.S. Ready-To-Eat Cereal Industry," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19726, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- repec:cdl:compol:217 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pradeep K. Chintagunta & Vithala R. Rao, 1996. "Pricing Strategies in a Dynamic Duopoly: A Differential Game Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(11), pages 1501-1514, November.
- Dhar, Tirtha & Chavas, Jean-Paul & Cotterill, Ronald W. & Gould, Brian W., 2002.
"An Econometric Analysis of Brand Level Strategic Pricing Between Coca Cola and Pepsi Inc,"
201553, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Food System Research Group.
- Dhar, Tirtha Pratim & Chavas, Jean-Paul & Cotterill, Ronald W. & Gould, Brian W., 2002. "An Econometric Analysis of Brand Level Strategic Pricing Between Coca Cola and Pepsi Inc," Research Reports 25231, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Tirtha Pratim Dhar & Jean-Paul Chavas & Ronald W. Cotterill & Brian W. Gould, 2002. "An Econometric Analysis of Brand Level Strategic Pricing Between Coca Cola and Pepsi Inc," Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports 065, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Naufel J. Vilcassim & Vrinda Kadiyali & Pradeep K. Chintagunta, 1999. "Investigating Dynamic Multifirm Market Interactions in Price and Advertising," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(4), pages 499-518, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steven S. Vickner, 2017. "Friend or PHO? On the Marginal Valuation of Reducing the Content of Trans Fat in Processed Foods," Advances in Management and Applied Economics, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 7(2), pages 1-2.
More about this item
Keywordscereal; differentiated products; dynamics; oligopoly; product line rivalry; strategic interaction; Demand and Price Analysis; D43; L13; L66; M31; Q13;
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L66 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Food; Beverages; Cosmetics; Tobacco
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:43788. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.