Multiregional Invasive Species Management: Theory and an Application to Florida's Exotic Plants
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kim, C.S. & Lee, Donna & Schaible, Glenn & Vasavada, Utpal, 2007. "Multiregional Invasive Species Management: Theory and an Application to Florida's Exotic Plants," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(s1), pages 111-124, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Donna J. & Adams, Damian C. & Kim, C.S., 2009. "Managing invasive plants on public conservation forestlands: Application of a bio-economic model," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 237-243, July.
- Cobourn, Kelly & Goodhue, Rachael & Williams, Jeffrey & Zalom, Frank, 2008. "Pests and Agricultural Commodity Losses: Evaluating Alternative Approaches to Damage Function Estimation," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 271508, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Chengyan Yue & Terrance M. Hurley & Neil Anderson, 2011.
"Do native and invasive labels affect consumer willingness to pay for plants? Evidence from experimental auctions,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 42(2), pages 195-205, March.
- Yue, Chengyan & Hurley, Terrance M. & Anderson, Neil O., 2009. "Do Native and Invasive Labels Affect Consumer Willingness to Pay for Plants? Evidence from Experimental Auctions," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49212, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Cobourn, Kelly M. & Goodhue, Rachael E. & Williams, Jeffrey C. & Zalom, Frank, 2008. "Pests and Agricultural Commodity Losses: Evaluating Alternative Approaches to Damage Function Estimation," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6530, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lewandrowski, Jan & Kim, C.S. & Aillery, Marcel, 2014. "Carbon sequestration through afforestation under uncertainty," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 90-96.
- Kim, C.S. & Schaible, Glenn D. & Garrett, Lynn & Lubowski, Ruben N. & Lee, Donna J., 2008.
"Economic Impacts of the U.S. Soybean Aphid Infestation: A Multi-Regional Competitive Dynamic Analysis,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 37(2), pages 1-16.
- Kim, C. S. & Schaible, Glenn & Garrett, Lynn & Lubowski, Ruben & Lee, Donna, 2008. "Economic Impacts of the U. S. Soybean Aphid Infestation: A Multi-Regional Competitive Dynamic Analysis," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 37(02), pages 227-242, October.
- Carrasco, L.R. & Mumford, J.D. & MacLeod, A. & Knight, J.D. & Baker, R.H.A., 2010. "Comprehensive bioeconomic modelling of multiple harmful non-indigenous species," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 1303-1312, April.
- Damian Adams & Donna Lee, 2012. "Technology adoption and mitigation of invasive species damage and risk: application to zebra mussels," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 21-40, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:37141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.