Technology adoption and mitigation of invasive species damage and risk: application to zebra mussels
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kim, C.S. & Lee, Donna J. & Schaible, Glenn D. & Vasavada, Utpal, 2007. "Multiregional Invasive Species Management: Theory and an Application to Florida's Exotic Plants," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 39(October), October.
- Milon, J. Walter & Scrogin, David, 2006. "Latent preferences and valuation of wetland ecosystem restoration," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 162-175, February.
- Finnoff, David & Shogren, Jason F. & Leung, Brian & Lodge, David, 2005. "The importance of bioeconomic feedback in invasive species management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 367-381, February.
- Lee, Donna J. & Adams, Damian C. & Kim, C.S., 2009. "Managing invasive plants on public conservation forestlands: Application of a bio-economic model," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 237-243, July.
- Adams, Damian C. & Lee, Donna J., 2007. "Estimating the Value of Invasive Aquatic Plant Control: A Bioeconomic Analysis of 13 Public Lakes in Florida," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 39(October), October.
- Buhle, Eric R. & Margolis, Michael & Ruesink, Jennifer L., 2005. "Bang for buck: cost-effective control of invasive species with different life histories," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 355-366, February.
- Lee, Donna J. & Adams, Damian C. & Rossi, Frederick J., 2007. "Optimal Management of a Potential Invader: The Case of Zebra Mussels in Florida," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 39(October), October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbioec:v:14:y:2012:i:1:p:21-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.