Per Unit Costs to Own and Operate Farm Machinery
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Beaton, Aaron J. & Dhuyvetter, Kevin C. & Kastens, Terry L., 2003. "Per Unit Costs To Own And Operate Farm Machinery," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35229, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
References listed on IDEAS
- S. Illeris & G. Akehurst, 2001. "Introduction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 1-4, January.
- Timothy L. Cross & Gregory M. Perry, 1995. "Depreciation Patterns for Agricultural Machinery," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(1), pages 194-204.
- Golan, Amos & Judge, George G. & Miller, Douglas, 1996. "Maximum Entropy Econometrics," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1488, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shockley, Jordan M. & Osborne, William A. & Dillon, Carl R. & Pierce, Jerry S., 2016. "A Two-Tiered Benchmarking Analysis for Cost Management," Journal of the ASFMRA, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers.
- Watkins, K. Bradley & Hill, Jason L. & Anders, Merle M. & Windham, Tony E., 2006. "Whole-Farm Evaluation of No-Till Profitability in Rice Production using Mixed Integer Programming," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(03), December.
- Pendell, Dustin & Williams, Jeffery & Sweeney, Daniel & Nelson, Richard & Rice, Charles, 2006. "Economic Feasibility of Carbon Sequestration with Alternative Tillage Systems," Journal of the ASFMRA, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers.
- T. Sathiya Priya & N. Vivek, 2016. "Restructuring the agricultural supply chain," International Journal of Business Innovation and Research, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 10(1), pages 135-148.
- Ibendahl, Gregg, 2015. "The Effects of Machinery Costs on Net Farm Income," Journal of the ASFMRA, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers.
- Williams, Jeffery R. & Pendell, Dustin L. & Sweeney, Daniel & Rice, Charles W. & Nelson, Richard G., 2006. "A Risk Analysis of Carbon Sequestration in Claypan Soil with Conservation Tillage Systems and Nitrogen Fertilizers for Grain Sorghum and Soybean," 2006 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2006, Orlando, Florida 35327, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Peterson, Jeffrey M. & Smith, Craig M. & Valentin, Luc, 2005. "A Water Quality Trading Simulation for Northeast Kansas," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19167, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
Keywordsbenchmark; custom rates; custom work; entropy; jackknife; machinery costs; Production Economics; Productivity Analysis; Q10; Q12; C51; C60;
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:43720. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.