Border Enforcement and Firm Response in the Management of Invasive Species
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ameden, Holly A. & Cash, Sean B. & Zilberman, David, 2007. "Border Enforcement and Firm Response in the Management of Invasive Species," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(s1), pages 35-46, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Springborn, Michael R. & Lindsay, Amanda R. & Epanchin-Niell, Rebecca S., 2016. "Harnessing enforcement leverage at the border to minimize biological risk from international live species trade," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 132(PB), pages 98-112.
- Holly A. Ameden & Peter C. Boxall & Sean B. Cash & D. Angele Vickers, 2009. "An Agent-Based Model of Border Enforcement for Invasive Species Management," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 57(4), pages 481-496, December.
- Homans, Frances & Horie, Tetsuya, 2011. "Optimal detection strategies for an established invasive pest," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 1129-1138, April.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet & Beladi, Hamid, 2013. "Ship inspections in invasive species management: Alternate regimes and their properties," MPRA Paper 72269, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsborder enforcement; environmental regulation; invasive species; trade and environment; F18; L51; Q17; Q56; Q58;
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:37112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.