Can Entrepreneurship Be Taught?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Holcombe, Randall G, 2002. "Political Entrepreneurship and the Democratic Allocation of Economic Resources," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 15(2-3), pages 143-159, June.
- Schultz, Theodore W, 1975. "The Value of the Ability to Deal with Disequilibria," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 13(3), pages 827-846, September.
- Demmert, Henry & Klein, Daniel B., 2003. "Experiment on entrepreneurial discovery: an attempt to demonstrate the conjecture of Hayek and Kirzner," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 295-310, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tudor NISTORESCU & Radu Florin OGARCA, 2011. "Determinants of Entrepreneurial Intent of Students in Oltenia Region," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(2), pages 250-263, May.
- Khan MORSHED & Victoria SEITZ, 2011. "The Influence of Experiential Exercises on Attitudes Toward Entrepreneurship: The Case of Bangladesh," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 8, pages 225-233, December.
- Joey E. Mehlhorn & Laurie Bonney & Niyan Fraser & Morgan P. Miles, 2015. "Benchmarking Entrepreneurship Education In U.S., Australian, And New Zealand University Agriculture Programs," Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship (JDE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(03), pages 1-13, September.
More about this item
Keywordsalertness; entrepreneurship; innovation; opportunity identification; resource acquisition; uncertainty bearing; Risk and Uncertainty; Teaching/Communication/Extension/Profession; M13; A22; O31;
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:43779. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.