Trends in the market for entrepreneurship faculty, 1989-1998
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vesper, Karl H. & Gartner, William B., 1997. "Measuring progress in entrepreneurship education," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 403-421, September.
- George T. Solomon & Lloyd W. Fernald Jr., 1991. "Trends in Small Business Management and Entrepreneurship Education in the United States," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 15(3), pages 25-40, April.
- Jerome A. Katz, 1991. "Endowed Positions: Entrepreneurship and Related Fields," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 15(3), pages 53-68, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang, Yuan-Chieh & Yang, Phil Yihsing & Martin, Ben R. & Chi, Hui-Ru & Tsai-Lin, Tung-Fei, 2016. "Entrepreneurial universities and research ambidexterity: A multilevel analysis," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 7-21.
- Phil Yihsing Yang & Yuan-Chieh Chang, 2010. "Academic research commercialization and knowledge production and diffusion: the moderating effects of entrepreneurial commitment," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 83(2), pages 403-421, May.
- Klein, Peter G. & Bullock, J. Bruce, 2006. "Can Entrepreneurship Be Taught?," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(2), pages 1-11, August.
- Holger Patzelt & Dean A. Shepherd, 2009. "Strategic Entrepreneurship at Universities: Academic Entrepreneursâ€™ Assessment of Policy Programs," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 33(1), pages 319-340, January.
- Landström, Hans & Harirchi, Gouya & Åström, Fredrik, 2012. "Entrepreneurship: Exploring the knowledge base," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(7), pages 1154-1181.
- Masurel, E. & Nijkamp, P., 2009. "Bridging the gap between institutions of higher education and small and medium-size enterprises," Serie Research Memoranda 0037, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Denis A. GrÃ©goire & Martin X. NoÃ«l & Richard DÃ©ry & Jeanâ€“Pierre BÃ©chard, 2006. "Is There Conceptual Convergence in Entrepreneurship Research? A Coâ€“Citation Analysis of Frontiers of Entrepreneurship Research, 1981â€“2004," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 30(3), pages 333-373, May.
- Klarin, Anton & Inkizhinov, Boris & Nazarov, Dashi & Gorenskaia, Elena, 2021. "International business education: What we know and what we have yet to develop," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(5).
- Syed Zaheer Abbas, Kazmi & Andras, Nabradi, 2017. "New Venture Creation – The Influence Of Entrepreneurship Education On Students’ Behavior (A Literature – Review Based Study)," APSTRACT: Applied Studies in Agribusiness and Commerce, AGRIMBA, vol. 11(1-2), September.
- Mike Wright & Keith M. Hmieleski & Donald S. Siegel & Michael D. Ensley, 2007. "The Role of Human Capital in Technological Entrepreneurship," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 31(6), pages 791-806, November.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Katz, Jerome A., 2003. "The chronology and intellectual trajectory of American entrepreneurship education: 1876-1999," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 283-300, March.
- Jerome A. Katz, 1991. "The Institution and Infrastructure of Entrepreneurship," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 15(3), pages 85-102, April.
- Donald F. Kuratko, 2005. "The Emergence of Entrepreneurship Education: Development, Trends, and Challenges," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 29(5), pages 577-597, September.
- Clara Cardone-Riportella & María José Casasola-Martinez & Isabel Feito-Ruiz, 2014. "Do Entrepreneurs Come From Venus Or Mars? Impact Of Postgraduate Studies: Gender And Family Business Background," Working Papers 14.04, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Financial Economics and Accounting (former Department of Business Administration), revised Sep 2014.
- van Burg, E. & Gilsing, V.A. & Reymen, I.M.M.J. & Romme, A.G.L., 2008. "Creating university spin-offs : A science-based design perspective," Other publications TiSEM ed13609d-fde4-43dc-ba8a-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Honig, Benson & Samuelsson, Mikael, 2014. "Data replication and extension: A study of business planning and venture-level performance," Journal of Business Venturing Insights, Elsevier, vol. 1, pages 18-25.
- von Graevenitz, Georg & Harhoff, Dietmar & Weber, Richard, 2010.
"The effects of entrepreneurship education,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 90-112, October.
- Weber, Richard & Graevenitz, Georg von & Harhoff, Dietmar, 2009. "The Effects of Entrepreneurship Education," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 269, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Georg von Graevenitz & Dietmar Harhoff & Richard Weber, 2010. "The Effects of Entrepreneurship Education," Post-Print hal-00856605, HAL.
- Weber, Richard & Graevenitz, Georg von & Harhoff, Dietmar, 2009. "The Effects of Entrepreneurship Education," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 10966, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Kathrin Bischoff & Christine K. Volkmann & David B. Audretsch, 2018. "Stakeholder collaboration in entrepreneurship education: an analysis of the entrepreneurial ecosystems of European higher educational institutions," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 20-46, February.
- Hiranya Dissanayake & Anuradha Iddagoda & Catalin Popescu, 2022. "Entrepreneurial Education at Universities: A Bibliometric Analysis," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, vol. 12(4), pages 1-19, December.
- Yar, Daniel & Wennberg, Karl & Berglund, Henrik, 2008. "Creativity In Entrepreneurship Education," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2008:4, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 03 Apr 2008.
- Xu Cai & Lei Zhao & Xuchen Bai & Zihan Yang & Yujia Jiang & Peng Wang & Zhaoxin Huang, 2022. "Comprehensive Evaluation of Sustainable Development of Entrepreneurship Education in Chinese Universities Using Entropy–TOPSIS Method," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(22), pages 1-24, November.
- Chacha Magasi, 2022. "The influence of entrepreneurship education on entrepreneurial intentions: Perception of higher business education graduates," International Journal of Research in Business and Social Science (2147-4478), Center for the Strategic Studies in Business and Finance, vol. 11(2), pages 371-380, March.
- Natalie Brüne & Eva Lutz, 2020. "The effect of entrepreneurship education in schools on entrepreneurial outcomes: a systematic review," Management Review Quarterly, Springer, vol. 70(2), pages 275-305, May.
- Rayna, Thierry & Striukova, Ludmila, 2021. "Fostering skills for the 21st century: The role of Fab labs and makerspaces," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 164(C).
- Cassar, Gavin & Craig, Justin, 2009. "An investigation of hindsight bias in nascent venture activity," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 149-164, March.
- Walter, Sascha G. & Dohse, Dirk, 2009. "The interplay between entrepreneurship education and regional knowledge potential in forming entrepreneurial intentions," Kiel Working Papers 1549, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Forsström-Tuominen, Heidi & Jussila, Iiro & Kolhinen, Johanna, 2015. "Business school students’ social construction of entrepreneurship: Claiming space for collective entrepreneurship discourses," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 102-120.
- Inna Kozlinska & Tõnis Mets & Kärt Rõigas, 2020. "Measuring Learning Outcomes of Entrepreneurship Education Using Structural Equation Modeling," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, vol. 10(3), pages 1-17, August.
- Charles E. Eesley & Yong Suk Lee, 2021. "Do university entrepreneurship programs promote entrepreneurship?," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(4), pages 833-861, April.
- Ivona Vrdoljak Raguz, 2017. "Comparative Analysis Of Intentions Towards Self - Employment Among Business Students At The University Of Dubrovnik, Croatia," Economics and Management, Faculty of Economics, SOUTH-WEST UNIVERSITY "NEOFIT RILSKI", BLAGOEVGRAD, vol. 13(2), pages 105-120.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbvent:v:16:y:2001:i:6:p:613-630. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.