Determinants of Entrepreneurial Intent of Students in Oltenia Region
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bbe:wpaper:200607 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francisco Liñán & Yi-Wen Chen, 2006. "Testing the Entrepreneurial Intention Model on a Two-Country Sample," Working Papers 0607, Departament Empresa, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, revised Jul 2006.
- Klein, Peter G. & Bullock, J. Bruce, 2006. "Can Entrepreneurship Be Taught?," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(02), pages 429-439, August.
- A. Fayolle, 2005. "Evaluation of entrepreneurship education: behaviour performing or intention increasing," Post-Print halshs-00103087, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsentrepreneurship; entrepreneurial intentions; entrepreneurship education; self-efficacy.;
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rmcimn:v:12:y:2011:i:2:p:250-263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .