Determinants of Entrepreneurial Intent of Students in Oltenia Region
Although entrepreneurship is a highly studied subject in economic literature in recent years, there are still many aspects that hasn’t been sufficiently detailed or which have not been fully clarified. One of them is entrepreneurship among young people with higher education. In the scholarly literature (especially foreign) there are several studies related to this issue, but approaches are far from being convergent, uniform. In the present material, we intend to analyze the intensity of entrepreneurial intention among students from Oltenia and identify its (most important) determining factors. To this end, the first part of the article presents a summary of relevant literature in the field, continuing with a research based on data collected through a survey on a sample chosen from among students of the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration in Craiova (from Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree cycles). The results obtained will be compared with those of studies conducted in other countries to see whether there are differences and to identify possible causes of these differences.
Volume (Year): 12 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 6 ROMANA PLACE, 70167 - BUCHAREST|
Web page: http://www.management.ase.ro/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:bbe:wpaper:200607 is not listed on IDEAS
- Klein, Peter G. & Bullock, J. Bruce, 2006.
"Can Entrepreneurship Be Taught?,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(02), August.
- Klein, Peter G. & Bullock, J. Bruce, 2006. "Can Entrepreneurship Be Taught?," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(02), pages 429-439, August.
- Francisco Liñán & Yi-Wen Chen, 2006. "Testing the Entrepreneurial Intention Model on a Two-Country Sample," Working Papers 0607, Departament Empresa, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, revised Jul 2006.
- A. Fayolle, 2005. "Evaluation of entrepreneurship education: behaviour performing or intention increasing," Post-Print halshs-00103087, HAL. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rmcimn:v:12:y:2011:i:2:p:250-263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.