Potansiyel Girisimci Olan Kadinlarin Motivasyon Faktorleri ve Eskisehir’de Bir Arastirma
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kolvereid, Lars, 1992. "Growth aspirations among Norwegian entrepreneurs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 209-222, May.
- repec:bbe:wpaper:200607 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gavin Cassar, 2007. "Money, money, money? A longitudinal investigation of entrepreneur career reasons, growth preferences and achieved growth," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 89-107, January.
- Carol Moore & Richard Mueller, 2002. "The transition from paid to self-employment in Canada: the importance of push factors," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(6), pages 791-801.
- Enno Masurel & Peter Nijkamp, 2004.
"Differences between first-generation and second-generation ethnic start-ups: implications for a new support policy,"
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 22(5), pages 721-737, October.
- Masurel, Enno & Nijkamp, Peter, 2003. "Differences between First-Generation and Second-Generation Ethnic start-ups : implications for a new support policy," Serie Research Memoranda 0024, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Marco Gelderen & Roy Thurik & Niels Bosma, 2006.
"Success and Risk Factors in the Pre-Startup Phase,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 319-335, May.
- Gatewood, Elizabeth J. & Shaver, Kelly G. & Gartner, William B., 1995. "A longitudinal study of cognitive factors influencing start-up behaviors and success at venture creation," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 371-391, September.
- Francisco Liñán & Yi-Wen Chen, 2006. "Testing the Entrepreneurial Intention Model on a Two-Country Sample," Working Papers 0607, Departament Empresa, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, revised Jul 2006.
- Frederic Delmar & Per Davidsson, 2000. "Where do they come from? Prevalence and characteristics of nascent entrepreneurs," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Birley, Sue & Westhead, Paul, 1994. "A taxonomy of business start-up reasons and their impact on firm growth and size," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 7-31, January.
- Poh Wong & Yuen Ho & Erkko Autio, 2005. "Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Economic Growth: Evidence from GEM data," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 335-350, January.
- Mehmet Turan & Ali Kara, 2007. "An exploratory study of characteristics and attributes of Turkish entrepreneurs: A cross-country comparison to Irish entrepreneurs," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 25-46, June.
- Nalan YETIM, 2002. "Sosyal Sermaye Olarak Kadin Girisimciler: Mersin Örnegi," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 2(2), pages 79-92.
- Wennekers, Sander & Thurik, Roy, 1999. "Linking Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 27-55, August.
More about this item
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ege:journl:v:10:y:2010:i:1:p:117-139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Baris Gök). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiegetr.html .