Potansiyel Girisimci Olan Kadinlarin Motivasyon Faktorleri ve Eskisehir’de Bir Arastirma
Girisimcilik, ulkelerin ekonomik ve sosyal gelisimindeki onemli itici guclerden birini olusturmaktadir; ozellikle soz konusu kadin girisimciligi oldugunda girisimcilige verilen deger ve onem daha da artmaktadir. Ulkemizde girisimcilik ve motivasyon faktorlerini arastiran bircok calisma olmasina ragmen, bu calismada potansiyel kadin girisimcilerin motivasyon faktorleri incelenerek, yazinda ilk olarak onemli bir boslugun doldurulacagina inanilmaktadir. Bu calismadan elde edilen sonuclarin, girisimciligi destekleyen bircok ozel, kamu ve sivil orgutlerinin politika ve programlarina yeni bir bakis acisi getirecegi dusunulmektedir. Bu baglamda, bu calismada Eskisehir sehrinde 13 potansiyel kadin girisimciyle yapilan derinlemesine gorusmeyle elde edilen veriler, tumevarim analiziyle cozumlenmistir. Arastirma sonuclarina gore kadinlarin hem iten hem de ceken motivasyon faktorleriyle girisimci olma isteklerinin sekillendigi, kendi kisilik algilarinin girisimcide olmasi gereken kisilik ozellikleriyle paralellik gosterdigi, sosyal aglarinin guclu baglardan olustugu ortaya cikmistir.
Volume (Year): 10 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://iibf.ege.edu.tr/ENG/|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nalan YETIM, 2002. "Sosyal Sermaye Olarak Kadin Girisimciler: Mersin Örnegi," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 2(2), pages 79-92.
- Gavin Cassar, 2007. "Money, money, money? A longitudinal investigation of entrepreneur career reasons, growth preferences and achieved growth," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 89-107, January.
- Marco van Gelderen & Niels Bosma & Roy Thurik, 2003.
"Success and risk factors in the pre-startup phase,"
Scales Research Reports
N200314, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Marco Gelderen & Roy Thurik & Niels Bosma, 2006. "Success and Risk Factors in the Pre-Startup Phase," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 319-335, 05.
- Marco Gelderen & Roy Thurik & Niels Bosma, 2005. "Success and Risk Factors in the Pre-Startup Phase," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 365-380, 05.
- Wennekers, Sander & Thurik, Roy, 1999. " Linking Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 27-55, August.
- Enno Masurel & Peter Nijkamp, 2004.
"Differences between first-generation and second-generation ethnic start-ups: implications for a new support policy,"
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 22(5), pages 721-737, October.
- Masurel, Enno & Nijkamp, Peter, 2003. "Differences between First-Generation and Second-Generation Ethnic start-ups : implications for a new support policy," Serie Research Memoranda 0024, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Carol Moore & Richard Mueller, 2002. "The transition from paid to self-employment in Canada: the importance of push factors," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(6), pages 791-801.
- Poh Wong & Yuen Ho & Erkko Autio, 2005. "Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Economic Growth: Evidence from GEM data," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 335-350, 01.
- Gatewood, Elizabeth J. & Shaver, Kelly G. & Gartner, William B., 1995. "A longitudinal study of cognitive factors influencing start-up behaviors and success at venture creation," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 371-391, September.
- Mehmet Turan & Ali Kara, 2007. "An exploratory study of characteristics and attributes of Turkish entrepreneurs: A cross-country comparison to Irish entrepreneurs," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 25-46, June.
- Francico Liñan & Yi-Wen Chen, 2006. "Testing the Entrepreneurial Intention Model on a Two-Country Sample," Working Paper 200607, Department of Business Economics, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona.
- Frederic Delmar & Per Davidsson, 2000. "Where do they come from? Prevalence and characteristics of nascent entrepreneurs," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Kolvereid, Lars, 1992. "Growth aspirations among Norwegian entrepreneurs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 209-222, May.
- Birley, Sue & Westhead, Paul, 1994. "A taxonomy of business start-up reasons and their impact on firm growth and size," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 7-31, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ege:journl:v:10:y:2010:i:1:p:117-139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Baris Gök)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.