An exploratory study of characteristics and attributes of Turkish entrepreneurs: A cross-country comparison to Irish entrepreneurs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cooper, Arnold C. & Woo, Carolyn Y. & Dunkelberg, William C., 1989. "Entrepreneurship and the initial size of firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 4(5), pages 317-332, September.
- Shane, Scott & Kolvereid, Lars & Westhead, Paul, 1991. "An exploratory examination of the reasons leading to new firm formation across country and gender," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 6(6), pages 431-446, November.
- Carroll, Glenn R. & Mosakowski, Elaine M., 1987. "The Career Dynamics of Self-Employment," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt13p1n10b, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Ray, Dennis M. & Turpin, Dominique V., 1990. "Factors influencing Japanese entrepreneurs in high-technology ventures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 91-102, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jones, Marian V. & Coviello, Nicole & Tang, Yee Kwan, 2011. "International Entrepreneurship research (1989–2009): A domain ontology and thematic analysis," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 632-659.
- Aytul Ayse OZDEMIR, 2010. "Potansiyel Girisimci Olan Kadinlarin Motivasyon Faktorleri ve Eskisehir’de Bir Arastirma," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 10(1), pages 117-139.
- Kozan, M. Kamil & Oksoy, Dolun & Ozsoy, Onur, 2012. "Owner sacrifice and small business growth," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 409-419.
- Pedro Calero Lemes & Desiderio J. Garc¨ªa Almeida & Esther Hormiga, 2010. "The Role of Knowledge in the Immigrant Entrepreneurial Process," International Journal of Business Administration, International Journal of Business Administration, Sciedu Press, vol. 1(1), pages 68-79, November.
- Christophe Estay & François Durrieu & Manzoom Akhter, 2013. "Entrepreneurship: From motivation to start-up," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 243-267, September.
More about this item
KeywordsTurkish and Irish entrepreneurs; Cross-country comparison; Motivation; Attitudes; Empirical study; Cluster analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jinten:v:5:y:2007:i:1:p:25-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .