An Attitude Approach to the Prediction of Entrepreneurship
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gartner, William B., 1990. "What are we talking about when we talk about entrepreneurship?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 15-28, January.
- Olson, Philip D. & Bosserman, Debra A., 1984. "Attributes of the entrepreneurial type," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 53-56.
- Douglass, Merrill E., 1976. "Relating education to entrepreneurial success," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 40-44, December.
- Donald L. Sexton, 1987. "Advancing Small Business Research: Utilizing Research from Other Areas," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 11(3), pages 25-30, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Minguzzi, Antonio & Passaro, Renato, 2001. "The network of relationships between the economic environment and the entrepreneurial culture in small firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 181-207, March.
- Jeffery S. McMullen & Dimo Dimov, 2013. "Time and the Entrepreneurial Journey: The Problems and Promise of Studying Entrepreneurship as a Process," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(8), pages 1481-1512, December.
- Bo Carlsson & Pontus Braunerhjelm & Maureen McKelvey & Christer Olofsson & Lars Persson & Håkan Ylinenpää, 2013.
"The evolving domain of entrepreneurship research,"
Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 913-930, December.
- Carlsson, Bo & Braunerhjelm, Pontus & McKelvey, Maureen & Olofsson, Christer & Persson, Lars & Ylinenpää, Håkan, 2012. "The Evolving Domain of Entrepreneurship Research," Working Papers 2012:11, Swedish Entrepreneurship Forum.
- Carlsson, Bo & Braunerhjelm, Pontus & McKelvey, Maureen & Olofsson , Christer & Persson , Lars & Ylinenpää, Håkan, 2012. "The Evolving Domain of Entrepreneurship Research," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 284, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Carlsson, Bo & Braunerhjelm, Pontus & McKelvey, Maureen & Olofsson, Christer & Persson, Lars & Ylinenpää, Håkan, 2013. "The Evolving Domain of Entrepreneurship Research," Working Paper Series 948, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Paloma Fernandez Perez & Eleanor Hamilton, 2007. "Gender and family firms: an interdisciplinary approach," Working Papers in Economics 171, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Yawei Qi & Wenxiang Peng & Neal N. Xiong, 2020. "The Effects of Fiscal and Tax Incentives on Regional Innovation Capability: Text Extraction Based on Python," Mathematics, MDPI, vol. 8(7), pages 1-19, July.
- Daniel Hjorth & Bengt Johannisson, 2008. "Building new roads for entrepreneurship research to travel by: on the work of William B. Gartner," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 341-350, December.
- Pirozzi Maria Grazia & Agliata Francesco & Tuccillo Danilo & Pirozzi Francesco, 2021. "Defining the Integrated Performance Measurement Systems in Small and Medium Enterprises: An Advanced Model," International Journal of Business and Management, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 14(12), pages 203-203, July.
- Landström, Hans & Harirchi, Gouya & Åström, Fredrik, 2012. "Entrepreneurship: Exploring the knowledge base," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(7), pages 1154-1181.
- João J. M. Ferreira & Cristina I. Fernandes & Sascha Kraus, 2019. "Entrepreneurship research: mapping intellectual structures and research trends," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 181-205, February.
- Kerianne Lawson, 2022. "Currency iconography and entrepreneurship," Journal of Global Entrepreneurship Research, Springer;UNESCO Chair in Entrepreneurship, vol. 12(1), pages 257-264, December.
- Yyes Robichaud & Jean-Charles Cachon & Egbert Mcgraw, 2018. "Gender Comparisons In Success Evaluation And Sme Performance In Canada," Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship (JDE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 23(01), pages 1-26, March.
- Jeffery S. McMullen & D. Ray Bagby & Leslie E. Palich, 2008. "Economic Freedom and the Motivation to Engage in Entrepreneurial Action," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 32(5), pages 875-895, September.
- Aldridge, T. Taylor & Audretsch, David, 2011. "The Bayh-Dole Act and scientist entrepreneurship," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(8), pages 1058-1067, October.
- Sarah Drakopoulou Dodd & Paul Timothy Seaman, 1998. "Religion and Enterprise: An Introductory Exploration," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 23(1), pages 71-86, October.
- Helen McGrath & Tom O’Toole, 2014. "Chapter 19: The Challenges and Opportunities in the Development of Rural Small-To-Medium Sized Enterprises," Chapters from Rural Economic Development in Ireland, in: Rural Economic Development in Ireland, edition 1, chapter 19, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Stefan Schaltegger & Marcus Wagner, 2011. "Sustainable entrepreneurship and sustainability innovation: categories and interactions," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(4), pages 222-237, May.
- Abdullah Al Mamun & Syed Ali Fazal & Wan Nurulasiah binti Wan Mustapa, 2021. "Entrepreneurial Traits, Competency, Performance, and Sustainability of Micro-Enterprises in Kelantan, Malaysia," International Journal of Asian Business and Information Management (IJABIM), IGI Global, vol. 12(3), pages 381-404, July.
- Pejić Bach Mirjana & Merkač Skok Marjana & Suša Dalia, 2016. "Determinants of Entrepreneurial Intentions in ICT Industry: Gender and country of origin perspective," Naše gospodarstvo/Our economy, Sciendo, vol. 62(1), pages 37-45, March.
- Mariem Kchaich Ep Chedli, 2016. "The Recovery of Companies," Journal of Economic Development, Environment and People, Alliance of Central-Eastern European Universities, vol. 5(2), pages 47-66, June.
- O’Gorman Colm, 2015. "The study of entrepreneurship in Ireland," The Irish Journal of Management, Sciendo, vol. 34(1), pages 7-21, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:entthe:v:15:y:1991:i:4:p:13-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: SAGE Publications (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.