Credit Risk Assessment and Racial Minority Lending at the Farm Service Agency
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Escalante, Cesar L. & Brooks, Rodney L. & Epperson, James E. & Stegelin, Forrest E., 2006. "Credit Risk Assessment and Racial Minority Lending at the Farm Service Agency," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(01), pages 61-75, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ellinger, Paul N. & Gustafson, Cole R. & Hanson, Gregory D. & LaDue, Eddy L. & Barry, Peter J. & Splett, Nate & Hanson, Steven D., 1991. "Credit Evaluation Procedures at Agricultural Banks," Proceedings: 1991 Regional Committee NC-161, September 23-24, 1991, St. Louis, Missouri 130939, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dixon, Bruce L. & Ahrendsen, Bruce L. & Nwoha, Ogbonnaya John & Hamm, Sandra J. & Danforth, Diana M., 2006. "FSA Direct Farm Loan Program Graduation Rates and Reasons for Exiting," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21452, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Landerito, Aiko O. & Dixon, Bruce L. & Ahrendsen, Bruce L. & Hamm, Sandra J. & Danforth, Diana M., 2009. "Analyzing FSA Direct Loan Borrower Payback Histories: Predictors of Financial Improvement and Loan Servicing Actions," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49340, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Tyler, Shakara S. & Moore, Eddie A., 2013. "Plight of Black Farmers in the Context of USDA Farm Loan Programs: A Research Agenda for the Future," Professional Agricultural Workers Journal (PAWJ), Professional Agricultural Workers Conference, vol. 1(1).
- Escalante, Cesar L. & Epperson, James E. & Raghunathan, Uthra, 2008. "Investigating Gender Bias in Farm Service Agency’s Lending Decisions," Proceedings: 2007 Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition, October 4-5, 2007, St. Louis, Missouri 48144, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition.
- Quaye, Frederick & Hartarska, Valentina & Nadolnyak, Denis, 2015. "Farmer Credit Delinquency in Southeastern US: Factors and Behavior Prediction," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196914, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Escalante, Cesar L. & Epperson, James E. & Raghunathan, Uthra, 2009. "Gender Bias Claims in Farm Service Agencyâ€™s Lending Decisions," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 34(2), August.
- Wu, Ya & Escalante, Cesar L. & Gunter, Lewell F. & Epperson, James E., 2009. "A Decomposition Approach To Analyzing Racial And Gender Biases," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49308, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bruce L. Dixon & Bruce L. Ahrendsen & Brandon R. McFadden & Diana M. Danforth & Monica Foianini & Sandra J. Hamm, 2011. "Competing risks models of Farm Service Agency seven-year direct operating loans," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 71(1), pages 5-24, May.
More about this item
Keywordsbinomial logistic regression; credit risk; credit-scoring model; direct lending; Farm Service Agency; guaranteed lending; racial bias; Agricultural Finance; Risk and Uncertainty; G20; G21; G28; Q10; Q14;
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
- Q14 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:43749. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.