Competing risks models of Farm Service Agency seven-year direct operating loans
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Glennon, Dennis & Nigro, Peter, 2005. "Measuring the Default Risk of Small Business Loans: A Survival Analysis Approach," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 37(5), pages 923-947, October.
- Escalante, Cesar L. & Brooks, Rodney L. & Epperson, James E. & Stegelin, Forrest E., 2006.
"Credit Risk Assessment and Racial Minority Lending at the Farm Service Agency,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(01), April.
- Escalante, Cesar L. & Brooks, Rodney L. & Epperson, James E. & Stegelin, Forrest E., 2006. "Credit Risk Assessment and Racial Minority Lending at the Farm Service Agency," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(01), pages 61-75, April.
- Allen M. Featherstone & Christine A. Wilson & Terry L. Kastens & John D. Jones, 2007.
"Factors affecting the agricultural loan decision-making process,"
Agricultural Finance Review,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 67(1), pages 13-33, May.
- Featherstone, Allen M. & Wilson, Christine A. & Kastens, Terry L. & Jones, John D., 2005. "Factors Affecting the Agricultural Loan Decision-Making Process," Proceedings: 2005 Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition,October 3-4, 2005; Minneapolis, Minnesota 132749, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition.
- Ambrose, Brent W & Capone, Charles A, 2000. "The Hazard Rates of First and Second Defaults," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 275-293, May.
- Sam Hakim & Mahmoud Haddad, 1999. "Borrower attributes and the risk of default of conventional mortgages," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 27(2), pages 210-220, June.
- Erik Heitfield & Tarun Sabarwal, 2004.
"What Drives Default and Prepayment on Subprime Auto Loans?,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 457-477, December.
- Erik Heitfield & Tarun Sabarwal, 2004. "What Drives Default and Prepayment on Subprime Auto Loans?," Finance 0405034, EconWPA.
- Nwoha, Ogbonnaya John & Ahrendsen, Bruce L. & Dixon, Bruce L. & Chavez, Eddie C. & Hamm, Sandra J. & Settlage, Daniel M. & Danforth, Diana M., 2005. "Farm Service Agency Direct Farm Loan Program Effectiveness Study," Research Reports 15772, University of Arkansas, Arkansas Agricultural Experiment Station.
- Jonathan B. Dressler & Jeffrey R. Stokes, 2010. "Survival analysis and mortgage termination at AgChoice ACA," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 70(1), pages 21-36, May.
- Jeffrey R. Stokes & Brent A. Gloy, 2007. "Estimating delinquency migration and the probability of default from aggregate data," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 67(1), pages 75-85, May.
- Calum G. Turvey & Alfons Weersink, 1997. "Credit Risk and the Demand for Agricultural Loans," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 45(3), pages 201-217, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lin He & Dongsheng Liao, 2012. "Credit NGOs' sustainability in rural financial market: a SWOT analysis on DAYBANG," Humanomics: The International Journal of Systems and Ethics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(3), pages 200-208, August.
More about this item
KeywordsUnited States of America; Farms; Loans; Risk analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:afrpps:v:71:y:2011:i:1:p:5-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .