Factors affecting the agricultural loan decision-making process
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Featherstone, Allen M. & Wilson, Christine A. & Kastens, Terry L. & Jones, John D., 2005. "Factors Affecting the Agricultural Loan Decision-Making Process," Proceedings: 2005 Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition,October 3-4, 2005; Minneapolis, Minnesota 132749, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cole R. Gustafson, 1989. "Credit Evaluation: Monitoring the Financial Health of Agriculture," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 71(5), pages 1145-1151.
- Allen M. Featherstone & Laura M. Roessler & Peter J. Barry, 2006.
"Determining the Probability of Default and Risk-Rating Class for Loans in the Seventh Farm Credit District Portfolio,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 28(1), pages 4-23.
- Allen M. Featherstone & Laura M. Roessler & Peter J. Barry, 2006. "Determining the Probability of Default and Risk-Rating Class for Loans in the Seventh Farm Credit District Portfolio," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 28(1), pages 4-23.
- Barry, Peter J. & Ellinger, Paul N., 1989. "Credit Scoring, Loan Pricing, And Farm Business Performance," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 14(01), July.
- Gustafson, Cole R. & Beyer, Ronald J. & Saxowsky, David M., 1991. "Credit Evaluation: Investigating the Decision Process of Agricultural Loan Officers," Proceedings: 1991 Regional Committee NC-161, September 23-24, 1991, St. Louis, Missouri 130940, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Myyrä, Sami, & Pietola, Kyosti & Heikkilä, Anna-Maija, 2011.
"Farm Level Capital: Capital positions, structures, the dynamics of farm level investments, capital accumulation and leverage positions,"
Factor Markets Working Papers
105, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Myyra, Sami & Pietola, Kyosti & Heikkila, Anna-Maija, 2011. "Farm Level Capital: Capital positions, structures, the dynamics of farm level investments, capital accumulation and leverage positions," Working Papers 117488, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:1:p:77:d:62175 is not listed on IDEAS
- Landerito, Aiko O. & Dixon, Bruce L. & Ahrendsen, Bruce L. & Hamm, Sandra J. & Danforth, Diana M., 2009. "Analyzing FSA Direct Loan Borrower Payback Histories: Predictors of Financial Improvement and Loan Servicing Actions," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49340, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Johannes I. F. Henning & Henry Jordaan, 2016. "Determinants of Financial Sustainability for Farm Credit Applications—A Delphi Study," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Bruce L. Dixon & Bruce L. Ahrendsen & Brandon R. McFadden & Diana M. Danforth & Monica Foianini & Sandra J. Hamm, 2011. "Competing risks models of Farm Service Agency seven-year direct operating loans," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 71(1), pages 5-24, May.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural loans; Credit bureau score; Credit evaluation; Interest rates;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:afrpps:v:67:y:2007:i:1:p:13-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.