Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition
Proceedings: 1991 Regional Committee NC-161, September 23-24, 1991, St. Louis, Missouri
- 130958 Cover Matter 1991
by Featherstone, Allen M.
- 130948 Institutional Investment Diversification: Foreign Stocks vs. U.S. Farmland
by Lins, David A. & Hoffman, Carlos & Kowalski, Andrew
- 130947 Farm Mortgage Volume: What is Available for Farmer Mac
by Koenig, Steven R. & Ryan, James T.
- 130946 The Cost of Default - The Investment Returns From Defaulting Agricultural Mortgages Bedoming Acquired Properties
by Boessen, Christian R. & Featherstone, Allen M.
- 130945 Are Small, Rural Banks Credit-Constrained? A Look at the Seasonal Borrowing Program in the Eighth Federal Reserve District
by Clark, Michelle A.
- 130944 Asset Pricing and Portfolio Funding Strategies at Farm Credit Banks
by Rao, Ananth & Boehlje, Michael & Pederson, Glenn D.
- 130943 Broadening the Horizon and Adding Value in Agricultural Finance Research
by Duncan, Marvin R.
- 130942 A Loan Loss Model of the Midwest Farm Financial Crisis
by Jinkins, John E. & Hanson, Gregory D. & Olson, Kent D.
- 130940 Credit Evaluation: Investigating the Decision Process of Agricultural Loan Officers
by Gustafson, Cole R. & Beyer, Ronald J. & Saxowsky, David M.
- 130939 Credit Evaluation Procedures at Agricultural Banks
by Ellinger, Paul N. & Gustafson, Cole R. & Hanson, Gregory D. & LaDue, Eddy L. & Barry, Peter J. & Splett, Nate & Hanson, Steven D.
- 130938 Potential Impact of Deposit Insurance Reform On Agricultural Banks
by Duncan, Douglas G.
- 130937 Agricultural Loan Loss Amortization
by Block, John R.