Gender Bias Claims in Farm Service Agencyâ€™s Lending Decisions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey M. Lacker, 1995. "Neighborhoods and banking," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Spr, pages 13-38.
- Escalante, Cesar L. & Brooks, Rodney L. & Epperson, James E. & Stegelin, Forrest E., 2006.
"Credit Risk Assessment and Racial Minority Lending at the Farm Service Agency,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(01), April.
- Escalante, Cesar L. & Brooks, Rodney L. & Epperson, James E. & Stegelin, Forrest E., 2006. "Credit Risk Assessment and Racial Minority Lending at the Farm Service Agency," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(01), pages 61-75, April.
- Becker, Gary S., 1971. "The Economics of Discrimination," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 2, number 9780226041162, April.
- Gustafson, Cole R. & Beyer, Ronald J. & Saxowsky, David M., 1991. "Credit Evaluation: Investigating the Decision Process of Agricultural Loan Officers," Proceedings: 1991 Regional Committee NC-161, September 23-24, 1991, St. Louis, Missouri 130940, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition.
More about this item
Keywordsclass-action suit; credit risk; creditworthiness; gender discrimination; Heckman selection; instrumental variable probit; Labor and Human Capital;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlaare:54550. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.