Assessing Time-Varying Oligopoly and Oligopsony Power in the U.S. Paper Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernstein, Jeffrey I., 1992.
"Price margins and capital adjustment : Canadian mill products and pulp and paper industries,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 491-510, September.
- Bernstein, Jeffrey I., 1991. "Price Margins and Capital Adjustment: Canadian Mill Products and Pulp and Paper Industries," Working Papers 91-42, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Jeffrey I. Bernstein, 1992. "Price Margins and Capital Adjustment: Canadian Mill Products and Pulp and Paper Industries," NBER Working Papers 3982, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffery Bernstein, 1991. "Price Margins and Capital Adjustment: Canadian Mill Products and Pulp and Paper Industries," Carleton Economic Papers 91-07, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Sep 1992.
- Sanjib Bhuyan & Rigoberto A. Lopez, 1997. "Oligopoly Power in the Food and Tobacco Industries," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(3), pages 1035-1043.
- Appelbaum, Elie, 1982. "The estimation of the degree of oligopoly power," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 287-299, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sheldon, Ian & McCorriston, Steve, 2014. "Climate Policy and Border Measures: The Case of the US Aluminum Industry," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169544, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bigerna, Simona & Bollino, Carlo Andrea & D'Errico, Maria Chiara & Polinori, Paolo, 2015.
"Competitive equilibrium in the italian wholesale electricity market,"
68310, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simona BIGERNA & Carlo Andrea BOLLINO & Maria Chiara D'ERRICO & Paolo POLINORI, 2015. "Competitive Equilibrium in the Italian Wholesale Electricity Market," Working papers of the Department of Economics - University of Perugia (IT) 0017/2015, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Maes, Dries & Vancauteren, Mark & Van Passel, Steven, 2016. "Investigating market power in the Belgian pork production chain," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 245114, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ian Sheldon & Steve McCorriston, 2012. "Climate policy and border tax adjustments: Might industrial organization matter?," EconoQuantum, Revista de Economia y Negocios, Universidad de Guadalajara, Centro Universitario de Ciencias Economico Administrativas, Departamento de Metodos Cuantitativos y Maestria en Economia., vol. 9(2), pages 7-28, Julio-Dic.
- Mansikkasalo, Anna & Lundmark, Robert & Söderholm, Patrik, 2014. "Market behavior and policy in the recycled paper industry: A critical survey of price elasticity research," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 17-29.
- Ji, Inbae & Chung, Chanjin, 2016. "Assessment Of Market Power And Cost Efficiency Effects In The U.S. Beef Packing Industry," Journal of Rural Development/Nongchon-Gyeongje, Korea Rural Economic Institute, vol. 39(December), December.
More about this item
Keywordsmarket power; NEIO; three-stage least squares; time-varying parameters; Agribusiness; Environmental Economics and Policy; Land Economics/Use; Production Economics; L13; Q23;
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:47268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.