Citations for "Strategic Trade Policy and the New International Economics"
by Paul Krugman
- Maloney, William & Rodriguez-Clare, Andres, 2007.
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4283, The World Bank.
- William Maloney & Andrés Rodríguez-Clare, 2005. "Innovation Shortfalls," Research Department Publications 4429, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- William Maloney & Andrés Rodríguez-Clare, 2005. "Innovation Shortfalls," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6876, Inter-American Development Bank.
- J.W.B. Bos & E. Stam, 2011.
"Gazelles, Industry Growth and Structural Change,"
11-02, Utrecht School of Economics.
- J.W.B. Bos & E. Stam, 2011. "Gazelles, Industry Growth and Structural Change," Working Papers 02-02, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Bos Jaap W.B. & Stam Erik, 2011. "Gazelles, Industry Growth and Structural Change," Research Memorandum 018, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Kresimir Zigic, 2001. "Strategic Trade Policy, Spillovers, and the Uncertain Mode of," Industrial Organization 0012008, EconWPA.
- Andrea Maneschi, 2000. "How New is the "New Trade Theory" of the Past Two Decades?," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0027, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Michele Tronconi, 2005. "Textile and Apparel: an historical and "glo-cal" perspective. The Italian case from an economic agent's point of view," LIUC Papers in Economics 176, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Blackman, Allen & Nelson, Per-Kristian & Mathis, Mitchell, 2001. "The Greening of Development Economics: A Survey," Discussion Papers dp-01-08, Resources For the Future.
- Robert W. Staiger, 1988.
"Organized Labor and the Scope of International Specialization,"
NBER Working Papers
2514, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Staiger, Robert W, 1988. "Organized Labor and the Scope of International Specialization," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(5), pages 1022-47, October.
- Steven Pinch & Nick Henry, 1999. "Paul Krugman's Geographical Economics, Industrial Clustering and the British Motor Sport Industry," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(9), pages 815-827.
- Christos Pitelis, 2013. "Towards a More ‘Ethically Correct’ Governance for Economic Sustainability," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 118(3), pages 655-665, December.
- Yanikkaya, Halit, 2003. "Trade openness and economic growth: a cross-country empirical investigation," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 57-89, October.
- Siebert, Horst, 1988. "Strategische Handelspolitik: Theoretische Ansätze und wirtschaftspolitische Empfehlungen," Discussion Papers, Series II 43, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Seung-Hyun Lee & Yoon-Suk Baik, 2010. "Corporate Lobbying in Antidumping Cases: Looking into the Continued Dumping and Subsidy Offset Act," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 96(3), pages 467-478, October.
- J. David Richardson, 1987. "International Coordination of Trade Policy," NBER Working Papers 2293, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Lake, 2009. "Open economy politics: A critical review," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 219-244, September.
- Rajah Rasiah, 2011. "Book Review: The Return of Depression Economics and the Crisis of 2008 by Paul Krugman, New York: Norton, 2009, 191 pp," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 3(2), pages 387-395, July.
- Klodt, Henning, 1989. "Europäische Integration: welcher Spielraum bleibt für die nationale Industriepolitik?," Kiel Working Papers 392, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Pitelis, Christos, 2009. "Edith Penrose’s ‘The Theory of the Growth of the Firm’ Fifty Years Later," MPRA Paper 23180, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee Robinson & Alice Nicole Sindzingre, 2012. "China’s Ambiguous Impacts on Commodity-Dependent Countries: the Example of Sub-Saharan Africa (with a Focus on Zambia)," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-39, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Starbatty, Joachim & Vetterlein, Uwe, 1994. "Forschungs- und Technologiepolitik der Europäischen Union," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 39, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z., 1994. "Wheat Marketing and Trade: Further Issues for Research - a Comment on Ryan," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 62(01), April.
- Pitelis, Christos, 2009. "Foreign direct investment and economic integration," MPRA Paper 23938, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paqué, Karl-Heinz, 1995. "The case for technology policy: A tentative evaluation," Kiel Working Papers 714, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Peter Welzel, 1992. "A note on the time inconsistency of strategic trade policy," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 203-214, June.
- D. Nayyar, 1996. "Free trade: why, when and for whom?," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 49(198), pages 333-350.
- Cheng, Wen Li & Liu, Meng-Chun & Yang, Xiaokai, 2000.
"A Ricardian Model with Endogenous Comparative Advantage and Endogenous Trade Policy Regimes,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 76(233), pages 172-82, June.
- Wen Li Cheng & Meng-chun Liu & Xiaokai Yang, 1999. "A Ricardian Model with Endogenous Comparative Advantage and Endogenous Trade Policy Regimes," CID Working Papers 12, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Nowak-Lehmann D., Felicitas, 2003. "Trade Policy and its Impact On Economic Growth: The Chilean Experience in the Period of 1960 to 1998," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 3(2).
- Peter Havlik & Olga Pindyuk & Kazimierz Poznanski, 2007. "Monthly Report No. 6/2007," wiiw Monthly Reports 2007-06, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Nordström, Håkan & Vaughan, Scott, 1999. "Trade and the environment," WTO Special Studies, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division, volume 4, number 4.
- Ranne, Omar, 1996. "Okonomische Uberlegungen zum Begriff des Oko-Dumping," Discussion Papers 18776, University of Bonn, Institute for Food and Resource Economics.
- Siroën, Jean-Marc, . "Choix de la politique commerciale dans le cas de la concurrence imparfaite," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/6629, Paris Dauphine University.
- Sonali Deraniyagala & Ben Fine, 2000. "New Trade Theory Versus Old Trade Policy: A Continuing Enigma," Working Papers 102, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Penélope Pacheco-López & A.P. Thirlwall, 2009. "Has Trade Liberalisation in Poor Countries Delivered the Promises Expected?," Studies in Economics 0911, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Robert Z. Lawrence, 1993. "Japan's Different Trade Regime: An Analysis with Particular Reference to Seiretsu," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(3), pages 3-19, Summer.
- Bradford, Colin I., 1990. "The world economy in the mid 1990s : alternative patterns of trade and growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 376, The World Bank.
- Ward, William A., 2000. "Globalization and Its Implications: The Size and Location of Manufacturing Sector Export Firms in South Carolina," Working Papers 112957, Clemson University, Center for International Trade.
- Luc Soete, 2007. "From Industrial to Innovation Policy," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 273-284, December.
- Parrinello, Sergio, 2000. "The "institutional factor" in the theory of international trade: new vs. old trade theories," MPRA Paper 31472, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xiaokai Yang & Dingsheng Zhang, 2000.
"Endogenous Structure of the Division of Labor, Endogenous Trade Policy Regime, and a Dual Structure in Economic Development,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 1(1), pages 211-230, May.
- Xiaokai Yang & Dingsheng Zhang, 1999. "Endogenous Structure of the Division of Labor, Endogenous Trade Policy Regime, and a Dual Structure in Economic Development," CEMA Working Papers 11, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics, revised Apr 2000.
- Mercedes Delgado & Christian Ketels & Michael E. Porter & Scott Stern, 2012. "The Determinants of National Competitiveness," NBER Working Papers 18249, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Siebert, Horst, 1988. "Anpassungsprobleme in einer offenen Volkswirtschaft," Discussion Papers, Series II 50, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Rachel McCulloch, 1988. "The Challenge to U.S. Leadership in High-Technology Industries (Can the United States Maintain Its Lead? Should It Try?)," NBER Working Papers 2513, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frederick W. Mayer, 1991. "Domestic politics and the strategy of international trade," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(2), pages 222-246.
- Robert C. Feenstra, 1989. "Auctioning U.S. Import Quotas, Foreign Response, and Alternative Policies," NBER Working Papers 2839, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boda, Zsolt & Pataki, György, 1995.
"A nemzetközi versenyképesség és a környezetügy
[International competitiveness and environmental policy]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(1), pages 66-94.
- William D. Nordhaus, 1994. "Locational Competition and the Environment: Should Countries Harmonize Their Environmental Policies?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1079, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Kokko, Ari, 2006. "The Home Country Effects Of Fdi In Developed Economies," EIJS Working Paper Series 225, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Oldřich Krpec & Vladan Hodulák, 2012. "Political Economy of Trade Policy - Institutions, Regulation, Social and Political Context," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(1), pages 20-39.
- Wilkinson, I. F. & Mattsson, L-G & Easton, G., 2000. "International competitiveness and trade promotion policy from a network perspective," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 275-299.
- Corden, W. Max, 1990. "Strategic trade policy : how new? how sensible?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 396, The World Bank.
- Hans Haller & Richard Milam, 2010. "Protection at Stake," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 26, pages 267-286.
- NoË Hulst & Ronald Mulder & Luc Soete, 1991. "Exports and technology in manufacturing industry," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 127(2), pages 246-264, June.
- D. Nayyar, 1996. "Free trade: why, when and for whom?," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 49(198), pages 333-350.