Wheat Marketing and Trade: Further Issues for Research - a Comment on Ryan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Krugman, Paul R, 1987. "Is Free Trade Passe?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 1(2), pages 131-144, Fall.
- Fredoun Z. Ahmadi-Esfahani & Roland G. Stanmore, 1992. "Is Wheat a Homogeneous Product?: A Comment," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 40(1), pages 141-146, March.
- Anania, Giovanni & Bohman, Mary & Carter, Colin A., 1991. "U.S. Export Subsidies in Wheat: Strategic Trade Policy or An Expensive Beggar-My-Neighbor tactic?," Working Papers 51148, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z. & Jensen, Paul H., 1994. "Contestability, Sunk Costs and Deregulation of the Australian Airline Industry: Implications for Agriculture," 1994 Conference (38th), February 8-10, 1994, Wellington, New Zealand 148015, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Paul Krugman, 1986. "Strategic Trade Policy and the New International Economics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262610450, July.
- C. A. Carter & R. M. A. Loyns & Z. F. Ahmadi-Esfahani, 1986. "Varietal Licensing Standards and Canadian Wheat Exports," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 34(3), pages 361-377, November.
- Brennan, John P. & Godyn, Dirk L. & Johnston, Brian G., 1989. "An Economic Framework for Evaluating New Wheat Varieties," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 57, December.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:remaae:12400. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.