Impacts of Wheat Export Strategies on Market Shares
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1994|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: PO Box 5636, Fargo, ND 58105-5636|
Phone: (701) 231-7441
Web page: http://www.ext.nodak.edu/homepages/aedept/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gallagher, Paul W. & Wilson, W., 1990.
"Quality Differences and Price Responsiveness of Wheat Class Demands,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
10777, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Wilson, William W. & Gallagher, Paul W., 1990. "Quality Differences And Price Responsiveness Of Wheat Class Demands," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 15(02), December.
- Wilson, William W. & Gallagher, Paul W., 1990. "Quality Differences and Price Responsiveness of Wheat Class Demands," Statistical Series Reports 121426, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Wilson, William W. & Gallagher, Paul W., 1990. "Quality Differences and Price Responsiveness of Wheat Class Demands," Staff Papers 121426, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Aneel Karnani, 1985. "Strategic Implications of Market Share Attraction Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(5), pages 536-547, May.
- Vickers, John & Waterson, Michael, 1991. "Vertical Relationships: An Introduction," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(5), pages 445-450, September.
- Houck, James P. & Ryan, Mary E., 1978. "Market Share Analysis and the International Market for Fats and Oils," Economic Reports 8473, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Anania, Giovanni & Bohman, Mary & Carter, Colin A., 1991. "U.S. Export Subsidies in Wheat: Strategic Trade Policy or An Expensive Beggar-My-Neighbor tactic?," Working Papers 51148, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nddaer:23387. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.