Impacts of Wheat Export Strategies on Market Shares
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wilson, William W. & Gallagher, Paul W., 1990.
"Quality Differences And Price Responsiveness Of Wheat Class Demands,"
Western Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 15(02), December.
- Wilson, William W. & Gallagher, Paul W., 1990. "Quality Differences and Price Responsiveness of Wheat Class Demands," Statistical Series Reports 121426, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Wilson, William W. & Gallagher, Paul W., 1990. "Quality Differences and Price Responsiveness of Wheat Class Demands," Staff Papers 121426, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Gallagher, Paul W. & Wilson, W., 1990. "Quality Differences and Price Responsiveness of Wheat Class Demands," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10777, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Vickers, John & Waterson, Michael, 1991. "Vertical Relationships: An Introduction," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(5), pages 445-450, September.
- Anania, Giovanni & Bohman, Mary & Carter, Colin A., 1991. "U.S. Export Subsidies in Wheat: Strategic Trade Policy or An Expensive Beggar-My-Neighbor tactic?," Working Papers 51148, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Houck, James P. & Ryan, Mary E., 1978. "Market Share Analysis and the International Market for Fats and Oils," Economic Reports 8473, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Aneel Karnani, 1985. "Strategic Implications of Market Share Attraction Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(5), pages 536-547, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diersen, Matthew A. & Sherrick, Bruce J., 2005. "Valuation and Efficient Allocation of GSM Export Credit Guarantees," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 30(01), April.
More about this item
KeywordsMarketing; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nddaer:23387. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dandsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.