Causes and Consequences of the Export Enhancement Program for Wheat
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pinelopi Koujianou Goldberg & Michael M. Knetter, 1997. "Causes and Consequences of the Export Enhancement Program for Wheat," NBER Chapters,in: The Effects of U.S. Trade Protection and Promotion Policies, pages 273-296 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anania, Giovanni & Bohman, Mary & Carter, Colin A., 1991. "U.S. Export Subsidies in Wheat: Strategic Trade Policy or An Expensive Beggar-My-Neighbor tactic?," Working Papers 51148, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Giovanni Anania & Mary Bohman & Colin A. Carter, 1992. "United States Export Subsidies in Wheat: Strategic Trade Policy or Expensive Beggar-Thy-Neighbor Tactic?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 74(3), pages 534-545.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krishna, Kala & Roy, Suddhasatwa & Thursby, Marie, 1998.
"Implementing Market Access,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(4), pages 529-544, November.
- Kala Krishna & Suddhasatwa Roy & Marie Thursby, 1996. "Implementing Market Access," NBER Working Papers 5593, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krishna, K & Roy, S & Thursby, M, 1996. "Implementaing Market Access," Papers 96-003, Purdue University, Krannert School of Management - Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER).
- Krishna, K & Thursby, M & Roy, S, 1996. "Implementing Market Access," Papers 96-011, Purdue University, Krannert School of Management - Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER).
- Knobel, Alexander & Kuznetsov, D.E. & Sedalishchev, V.V., 2016. "A Study of Factors Affecting the Price of Russian Exporters on World Markets," Working Papers 1855, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Meredith A. Crowley, 2006. "The agreement on subsidies and countervailing measures: tying one's hands through the WTO," Working Paper Series WP-06-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Stephen Schmidt, 2001. "Incentive Effects of Expanding Federal Mass Transit Formula Grants," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(2), pages 239-261.
More about this item
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:5359. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .