Credit Guarantee Programs in International Grain Markets: Background and Issues
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1995|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: PO Box 5636, Fargo, ND 58105-5636|
Phone: (701) 231-7441
Web page: http://www.ext.nodak.edu/homepages/aedept/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anania, Giovanni & Bohman, Mary & Carter, Colin A., 1991. "U.S. Export Subsidies in Wheat: Strategic Trade Policy or An Expensive Beggar-My-Neighbor tactic?," Working Papers 51148, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- James A. Brander & Barbara J. Spencer, 1984.
"Export Subsidies and International Market Share Rivalry,"
NBER Working Papers
1464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brander, James A. & Spencer, Barbara J., 1985. "Export subsidies and international market share rivalry," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 83-100, February.
- Philip C. Abbott & Philip L. Paarlberg & Jerry A. Sharples, 1987. "Targeted Agricultural Export Subsidies and Social Welfare," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 69(4), pages 723-732.
- Julian M. Alston & Colin A. Carter & Vincent H. Smith, 1993. "Rationalizing Agricultural Export Subsidies," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 75(4), pages 1000-1009.
- Feenstra, Robert C., 1986. "Trade policy with several goods and market linkages," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3-4), pages 249-267, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nddaer:23331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.