Trade policy with several goods and market linkages
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vittoria Idrisova, 2011. "Application of non-tariff barriers," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 150P.
- Ohashi, Hiroshi, 2005.
"Learning by doing, export subsidies, and industry growth: Japanese steel in the 1950s and 1960s,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 297-323, July.
- Hiroshi Ohashi, 2004. "Learning by Doing, Export Subsidies, and Industry Growth: Japanese Steel in the 1950s and 1960s," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-280, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- David De Remer, 2013. "The Evolution of International Subsidy Rules," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2013-45, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Fuller, Frank Harland, 1996. "The location of marginal production for value-added and intermediate goods: optimal policies and trade volumes," ISU General Staff Papers 1996010108000012147, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Dahl, Bruce L. & Johnson, D. Demcey & Wilson, William W. & Gustafson, Cole R., 1995. "Credit Guarantee Programs in International Grain Markets: Background and Issues," Agricultural Economics Reports 23331, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Manitra Rakotoarisoa, 2011. "Strategic Trade Policies Under Monopsony and Uncertainty: The Exporter’s Non-Linear Responses Based on the Organization of Its Industry," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 187-201, June.
- J. Peter Neary, 1989. "Subsidios a las exportaciones y bienestar nacional," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 4(2), pages 135-156.
- Rickard, Bradley J. & Sumner, Daniel A., 2011. "Was there policy "reform"? Evolution of EU domestic support for processed fruits and vegetables," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 438-449, June.
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert W. Staiger, 1996. "Reciprocal Trade Liberalization," Discussion Papers 1150, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:7:y:2001:i:3:p:275-295 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fabrice Defever & José-Daniel Reyes & Alejandro Riaño & Gonzalo Varela, 2017.
"All These Worlds Are Yours, Except India: The Effectiveness of Export Subsidies in Nepal,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
6418, CESifo Group Munich.
- Defever,Fabrice Fernand & Reyes,Jose Daniel & Riano,Alejandro & Varela,Gonzalo J., 2017. "All these worlds are yours, except India : the effectiveness of export subsidies in Nepal," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8009, The World Bank.
- Fabrice Defever & José-Daniel Reyes & Alejandro Riaño & Gonzalo Varela, 2017. "All these worlds are yours, except India: The effectiveness of export subsidies in Nepal," Discussion Papers 2017-04, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Opp, Marcus M., 2010. "Tariff wars in the Ricardian Model with a continuum of goods," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 212-225, March.
- Yoshitomo Ogawa, 2012. "The structure of Nash equilibrium tariffs," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 51(1), pages 139-161, September.
- Robert Mulligan & Erwin Nijsse, 2001. "Shortage and currency substitution in transition economies: Bulgaria, Hungary, Poland, and Romania," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 7(3), pages 275-295, August.
- Jae Chung, 1992. "Rivalry for export promotions," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 23-35, February.
- Jaouad, Mohamed, 1994. "An agricultural policy and trade model for Morocco," ISU General Staff Papers 1994010108000011483, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bagwell, Kyle & Staiger, Robert W., 1989.
"The role of export subsidies when product quality is unknown,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 69-89, August.
- Kyle Bagwell & R. Staiger, 1987. "The Role of Export Subsidies When Product Quality is Unknown," Discussion Papers 758, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert W. Staiger, 1988. "The Role Of Export Subsisies When Product Quality Is Unknown," NBER Working Papers 2584, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Walsh, Patrick, 1991.
"A general framework for analysing endogenous trade divergences,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
6780, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Patrick Paul Walsh, 1991. "A General Framework for Analysing Endogenous Trade Divergences," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 04, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Sergey Tsukhlo, 2011. "Competition in the Russian Industry in 2003–2009," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 150P.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:20:y:1986:i:3-4:p:249-267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.