Trade policy with several goods and market linkages
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan V. Deardorff & Robert M. Stern, 2009.
"The Effects of the Tokyo Round on the Structure of Protection,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Globalization And International Trade Policies, chapter 14, pages 483-519
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Alan V. Deardorff & Robert M. Stern, 1984. "The Effects of the Tokyo Round on the Structure of Protection," NBER Chapters,in: The Structure and Evolution of Recent U.S. Trade Policy, pages 361-388 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gene M. Grossman, 1982. "The Employment and Wage Effects of Import Competition in the United States," NBER Working Papers 1041, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jae Chung, 1992. "Rivalry for export promotions," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 23-35, February.
- Vittoria Idrisova, 2011. "Application of non-tariff barriers," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 150P.
- Ohashi, Hiroshi, 2005.
"Learning by doing, export subsidies, and industry growth: Japanese steel in the 1950s and 1960s,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, pages 297-323.
- Hiroshi Ohashi, 2004. "Learning by Doing, Export Subsidies, and Industry Growth: Japanese Steel in the 1950s and 1960s," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-280, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Jaouad, Mohamed, 1994. "An agricultural policy and trade model for Morocco," ISU General Staff Papers 1994010108000011483, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- David De Remer, 2013. "The Evolution of International Subsidy Rules," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2013-45, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Fuller, Frank Harland, 1996. "The location of marginal production for value-added and intermediate goods: optimal policies and trade volumes," ISU General Staff Papers 1996010108000012147, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Dahl, Bruce L. & Johnson, D. Demcey & Wilson, William W. & Gustafson, Cole R., 1995. "Credit Guarantee Programs in International Grain Markets: Background and Issues," Agricultural Economics Reports 23331, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Fabrice Defever & JosÃ©-Daniel Reyes & Alejandro RiaÃ±o & Gonzalo Varela, 2017.
"All These Worlds Are Yours, Except India: The Effectiveness of Export Subsidies in Nepal,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
6418, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fabrice Defever & José-Daniel Reyes & Alejandro Riaño & Gonzalo Varela, 2017. "All these worlds are yours, except India: The effectiveness of export subsidies in Nepal," Discussion Papers 2017-04, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Defever,Fabrice Fernand & Reyes,Jose Daniel & Riano,Alejandro & Varela,Gonzalo J., 2017. "All these worlds are yours, except India : the effectiveness of export subsidies in Nepal," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8009, The World Bank.
- Bagwell, K. & Staiger, R.W., 1996.
"Reciprocal Trade Liberalization,"
9602, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert W. Staiger, 1996. "Reciprocal Trade Liberalization," Discussion Papers 1150, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert W. Staiger, 1996. "Reciprocal Trade Liberalization," NBER Working Papers 5488, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Manitra Rakotoarisoa, 2011. "Strategic Trade Policies Under Monopsony and Uncertainty: The Exporter’s Non-Linear Responses Based on the Organization of Its Industry," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 187-201, June.
- Bagwell, Kyle & Staiger, Robert W., 1989.
"The role of export subsidies when product quality is unknown,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, pages 69-89.
- Kyle Bagwell & R. Staiger, 1987. "The Role of Export Subsidies When Product Quality is Unknown," Discussion Papers 758, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert W. Staiger, 1988. "The Role Of Export Subsisies When Product Quality Is Unknown," NBER Working Papers 2584, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Peter Neary, 1989. "Subsidios a las exportaciones y bienestar nacional," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 4(2), pages 135-156.
- Rickard, Bradley J. & Sumner, Daniel A., 2011. "Was there policy "reform"? Evolution of EU domestic support for processed fruits and vegetables," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 438-449, June.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:7:y:2001:i:3:p:275-295 is not listed on IDEAS
- Walsh, Patrick, 1991.
"A general framework for analysing endogenous trade divergences,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
6780, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Patrick Paul Walsh, 1991. "A General Framework for Analysing Endogenous Trade Divergences," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 04, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Opp, Marcus M., 2010. "Tariff wars in the Ricardian Model with a continuum of goods," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 212-225, March.
- Sergey Tsukhlo, 2011. "Competition in the Russian Industry in 2003–2009," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 150P.
- Yoshitomo Ogawa, 2012. "The structure of Nash equilibrium tariffs," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 51(1), pages 139-161, September.
- Robert Mulligan & Erwin Nijsse, 2001. "Shortage and currency substitution in transition economies: Bulgaria, Hungary, Poland, and Romania," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, pages 275-295.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:20:y:1986:i:3-4:p:249-267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .