Causes and Consequences of the Export Enhancement Program for Wheat
In: The Effects of U.S. Trade Protection and Promotion Policies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pinelopi K. Goldberg & Michael M. Knetter, 1995. "Causes and Consequences of the Export Enhancement Program for Wheat," NBER Working Papers 5359, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anania, Giovanni & Bohman, Mary & Carter, Colin A., 1991. "U.S. Export Subsidies in Wheat: Strategic Trade Policy or An Expensive Beggar-My-Neighbor tactic?," Working Papers 51148, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Haley, Stephen L., 1989. "Evaluation Of Export Enhancement, Dollar Depreciation, And Loan Rate Reduction For Wheat," Staff Reports 278157, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Giovanni Anania & Mary Bohman & Colin A. Carter, 1992. "United States Export Subsidies in Wheat: Strategic Trade Policy or Expensive Beggar-Thy-Neighbor Tactic?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 74(3), pages 534-545.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krishna, Kala & Roy, Suddhasatwa & Thursby, Marie, 1998.
"Implementing Market Access,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(4), pages 529-544, November.
- Kala Krishna & Suddhasatwa Roy & Marie Thursby, 1996. "Implementing Market Access," NBER Working Papers 5593, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krishna, K & Roy, S & Thursby, M, 1996. "Implementaing Market Access," Papers 96-003, Purdue University, Krannert School of Management - Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER).
- Krishna, K & Thursby, M & Roy, S, 1996. "Implementing Market Access," Papers 96-011, Purdue University, Krannert School of Management - Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER).
- Knobel, Alexander (Кнобель, Александр) & Kuznetsov, D.E. (Кузнецов, Д.Е.) & Sedalishchev, V.V. (Седалищев, В.В.), 2016.
"A Study of Factors Affecting the Price of Russian Exporters on World Markets
[Исследование Факторов, Влияющих На Цены Российских Экспортеров На Мировых Рынках]," Working Papers 1855, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Meredith A. Crowley, 2006. "The agreement on subsidies and countervailing measures: tying one's hands through the WTO," Working Paper Series WP-06-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Stephen Schmidt, 2001. "Incentive Effects of Expanding Federal Mass Transit Formula Grants," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(2), pages 239-261.
More about this item
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:0316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.