Strategic Implications of Market Share Attraction Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ian I. Mitroff, 1972. "The Myth of Objectivity OR Why Science Needs a New Psychology of Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(10), pages 613-618, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gadhoum, Yoser, 1999. "Potential effects of managers' entrenchment and shareholdings on competitiveness," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 332-349, October.
- Souza, Gilvan C., 2004. "Product introduction decisions in a duopoly," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 152(3), pages 745-757, February.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:60:y:2009:i:9:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602646 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mesak, Hani I. & Calloway, James A., 1995. "A pulsing model of advertising competition: A game theoretic approach, part B -- Empirical application and findings," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 86(3), pages 422-433, November.
- Gérard P. Cachon & A. Gürhan Kök, 2007. "Category Management and Coordination in Retail Assortment Planning in the Presence of Basket Shopping Consumers," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 934-951.
- Gérard P. Cachon & Christian Terwiesch & Yi Xu, 2008. "On the Effects of Consumer Search and Firm Entry in a Multiproduct Competitive Market," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(3), pages 461-473, 05-06.
- Wilson, William W. & Yang, Seung-Ryong, 1994. "Impacts of Wheat Export Strategies on Market Shares," Agricultural Economics Reports 23387, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Aravindakshan Ashwin & Ratchford Brian, 2011. "Solving Share Equations in Logit Models Using the LambertW Function," Review of Marketing Science, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-19, April.
- Awi Federgruen & Nan Yang, 2009. "Competition Under Generalized Attraction Models: Applications to Quality Competition Under Yield Uncertainty," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 2028-2043.
- Noah Gans, 2002. "Customer Loyalty and Supplier Quality Competition," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 207-221.
- Li, Yuan & Deng, Shengliang, 1999. "A methodology for competitive advantage analysis and strategy formulation: An example in a transitional economy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 259-270, October.
- Suman Basuroy & Dung Nguyen, 1998. "Multinomial Logit Market Share Models: Equilibrium Characteristics and Strategic Implications," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 1396-1408.
More about this item
Keywordsmarketing: planning/games: group decisions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:31:y:1985:i:5:p:536-547. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .