Export-led Growth in South Asia: A Panel Cointegration Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Krugman, 1986. "Strategic Trade Policy and the New International Economics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262610450, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jecomi:v:6:y:2018:i:2:p:22-:d:139116 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Dreger & Dierk Herzer, 2013.
"A further examination of the export-led growth hypothesis,"
Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 39-60, August.
- Dierk Herzer, 2010. "A further examination of the export-led growth hypothesis," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 200, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Christian Dreger & Dierk Herzer, 2012. "A further examination of the export-led growth hypothesis," FIW Working Paper series 084, FIW.
- Christian Dreger & Dierk Herzer, 2011. "A Further Examination of the Export-Led Growth Hypothesis," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1149, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Dreger, Christian & Herzer, Dierk, 2011. "A further examination of the export-led growth hypothesis," Discussion Papers 305, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- elmakki, asma & Bakari, Sayef & MABROUKI, Mohamed, 2017. "The Nexus between Industrial Exports and Economic Growth in Tunisia: Empirical Analysis," MPRA Paper 79360, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:blg:reveco:v:69:y:2017:i:4:p:53-67 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shafiullah, Muhammad & Selvanathan, Saroja & Naranpanawa, Athula, 2017. "The role of export composition in export-led growth in Australia and its regions," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 62-76.
- Emirmahmutoglu, Furkan & Kose, Nezir, 2011. "Testing for Granger causality in heterogeneous mixed panels," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 870-876, May.
- repec:dug:actaec:y:2016:i:5:p:266-278 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bildirici, Melike E. & Kayıkçı, Fazıl, 2012. "Economic growth and electricity consumption in former Soviet Republics," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 747-753.
- Fatma Zeren & Burcu Kilinc Savrul, 2013. "Revisited Export-Led Growth Hypothesis For Selected European Countries: A Panel Hidden Cointegration Approach," Istanbul University Econometrics and Statistics e-Journal, Department of Econometrics, Faculty of Economics, Istanbul University, vol. 18(1), pages 134-151, May.
- Keshab Raj BHATTARAI, "undated". "Trade and Poverty in South Asia," EcoMod2010 259600027, EcoMod.
- Neena MALHOTRA & Deepika KUMARI, 2016. "Revisiting Export-Led Growth Hypothesis: An Empirical Study On South Asia," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 16(2), pages 157-168.
- Emine KILAVUZ & Betül ALTAY TOPCU, 2012. "Export and Economic Growth in the Case of the Manufacturing Industry: Panel Data Analysis of Developing Countries," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 2(2), pages 201-215.
- Jayanti Bhattacharjee & Sushil Kr. Haldar, 2015. "Economic Growth of Selected South Asian Countries: Does Institution Matter?," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(2), pages 356-370, February.
- repec:mir:mirbus:v:7:y:2017:i:12:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsExports; economic growth; South-Asia; panel cointegration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:intecj:v:21:y:2007:i:2:p:155-175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RIEJ20 .