Paul Krugman's Geographical Economics, Industrial Clustering and the British Motor Sport Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Krugman, Paul, 1994. "Complex Landscapes in Economic Geography," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 412-416, May.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "History and Industry Location: The Case of the Manufacturing Belt," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(2), pages 80-83, May.
- Paul Krugman, 1986. "Strategic Trade Policy and the New International Economics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262610450, July.
- Martin, Ron, 1999. "The New 'Geographical Turn' in Economics: Some Critical Reflections," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(1), pages 65-91, January.
- Paul Krugman, 1991. "History versus Expectations," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 651-667.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- Krugman, Paul, 1981. "Trade, accumulation, and uneven development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 149-161, April.
- S Pinch & N Henry, 1999. "Discursive aspects of technological innovation: the case of the British motor-sport industry," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 31(4), pages 665-682, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ron Boschma & Rikard H. Eriksson & Urban Lindgren, 2014.
"Labour Market Externalities and Regional Growth in Sweden: The Importance of Labour Mobility between Skill-Related Industries,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(10), pages 1669-1690, October.
- Ron Boschma & Rikard Eriksson & Urban Lindgren, 2013. "Labour market externalities and regional growth in Sweden: The importance of labour mobility between skill-related industries," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1318, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2013.
- Robert Bennett & William Bratton & Paul Robson, 2000. "Business Advice: The Influence of Distance," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(9), pages 813-828.
- repec:rri:wpaper:200605 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bram Timmermans & Ron Boschma, 2014.
"The effect of intra- and inter-regional labour mobility on plant performance in Denmark: the significance of related labour inflows,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 14(2), pages 289-311.
- Bram Timmermans & Ron Boschma, 2012. "The effect of intra- and inter-regional labour mobility on plant performance in Denmark: the significance of related labour inflows," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1213, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jun 2012.
- Ugo Fratesi, 2004. "Measuring and Explaining Localisation: Evidence from two British Sectors," Urban/Regional 0407003, EconWPA.
- N. A. Phelps & R. J. Fallon & C. L. Williams, 2001. "Small Firms, Borrowed Size and the Urban-Rural Shift," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(7), pages 613-624.
More about this item
KeywordsKrugman; Ausserliche Einsparungen; Industrielle Ballung; Vom Handelnicht Berucksichtigte; Wechselseitige Abhanigkeit; Autorennsport; Krugman; Economies Externes; Agglomeration Industrielle; Interdependances Non-COMMERCIALES; Sport Automobile; Krugman; External Economies; Industrial Agglomeration; Untraded Interd;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:33:y:1999:i:9:p:815-827. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .