Auctioning U.S. Import Quotas, Foreign Response, and Alternative Policies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert C. Feenstra & Jagdish N. Bhagwati, 1982. "Tariff Seeking and the Efficient Tariff," NBER Chapters,in: Import Competition and Response, pages 245-262 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Trela, I. & Whalley, J., 1988. "Do Developing Countries Lose From The Mfa?," University of Western Ontario, The Centre for the Study of International Economic Relations Working Papers 8804c, University of Western Ontario, The Centre for the Study of International Economic Relations.
- Paul Krugman, 1986. "Strategic Trade Policy and the New International Economics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262610450, January.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Tracy R. Lewis, 1991.
"Negotiated Trade Restrictions with Private Political Pressure,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 106(4), pages 1287-1307.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Tracy R. Lewis, 1987. "Negotiated Trade Restrictions with Private Political Pressure," NBER Working Papers 2374, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Haynes, Stephen E & Stone, Joe A, 1983. "Specification of Supply Behavior in International Trade," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(4), pages 626-632, November.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789814749589_0002 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brown, Drusilla K., 1987. "Tariffs, the terms of trade, and national product differentiation," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 503-526.
- Morris Goldstein & Mohsin S. Khan, 2017.
"The Supply and Demand for Exports: A Simultaneous Approach,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: TRADE CURRENCIES AND FINANCE, chapter 2, pages 83-104
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Goldstein, Morris & Khan, Mohsin S, 1978. "The Supply and Demand for Exports: A Simultaneous Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 60(2), pages 275-286, May.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789813108448_0025 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kala Krishna, 1988. "The Case of the Vanishing Revenues: Auction Quotas With Oligopoly," NBER Working Papers 2723, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David G. Tarr, 2017.
"Effects of Restraining Steel Exports from the Republic of Korea and Other Countries to the United States and the European Economic Community,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Trade Policies for Development and Transition, chapter 25, pages 595-616
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Tarr, David G, 1987. "Effects of Restraining Steel Exports from the Republic of Korea and Other Countries to the United States and the European Economic Community," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 1(3), pages 397-418, May.
- Gwo-Jiun M. Leu & Andrew Schmitz & Ronald D. Knutson, 1987. "Gains and Losses of Sugar Program Policy Options," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 69(3), pages 591-602.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kala Krishna, 1990. "Making Altruism Pay in Auction Quotas," NBER Working Papers 3230, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McCorriston, Steve & Sheldon, Ian M., 1992. "Selling Import Quota Licenses: The U.S. Cheese Case," Occasional Papers 233091, Regional Research Project NC-194: Organization and Performance of World Food Systems.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:2839. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.