The dubious success of export subsidies for wheat
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rossmiller, George Edward, 1988. "Agricultural Proposals in the GATT," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 3(2).
- Houck, James P., 1988. "What in the World is the Cairns Group?," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 3(2).
- Gardner, Bruce L, 1987. "Causes of U.S. Farm Commodity Programs," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(2), pages 290-310, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erdman, Laurie & Runge, C. Ford, 1990.
"American Agricultural Policy and the 1990 Farm Bill,"
Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 58, December.
- Erdman, Laurie & Runge, C. Ford, 1991. "American Agricultural Policy And The 1990 Farm Bill," Staff Papers 13593, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Runge, C. Ford, 1990. "Prospects For The Uruguay Round In Agriculture," Staff Papers 14094, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsFarm produce ; Exports ; Export controls;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:1988:i:nov:p:38-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .