Citations for "Intrapreneurship: Construct refinement and cross-cultural validation"
by Antoncic, Bostjan & Hisrich, Robert D.
- Jeroen de Jong & Sander Wennekers, 2008. "Intrapreneurship; Conceptualizing entrepreneurial employee behaviour," Scales Research Reports H200802, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Pierre Erasmus & Retha Scheepers, 2008. "The Relationship Between Entrepreneurial Intensity and Shareholder Value Creation," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 6(3), pages 229-256.
- repec:eco:journ4:2014-01-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Scott, Pamela & Gibbons, Patrick & Coughlan, Joseph, 2010. "Developing subsidiary contribution to the MNC--Subsidiary entrepreneurship and strategy creativity," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 328-339, December.
- Naudé, Wim, 2011.
"Entrepreneurship is Not a Binding Constraint on Growth and Development in the Poorest Countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 33-44, January.
- Naude, Wim, 2009. "Entrepreneurship is not a Binding Constraint on Growth and Development in the Poorest Countries," Working Paper Series Research Paper No. 2009-4, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Gries,Thomas & Naudé, Wim, 2010.
"Entrepreneurship and Human Development: A Capability Approach,"
Working Paper Series
wp2010-68, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Gries, Thomas & Naudé, Wim, 2011. "Entrepreneurship and human development: A capability approach," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(3-4), pages 216-224, April.
- Gries, Thomas & Naudé, Wim, 2011. "Entrepreneurship and human development: A capability approach," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(3), pages 216-224.
- N.S. Bosma & E. Stam & S. Wennekers, 2012. "Entrepreneurial Employee Activity: A Large Scale International Study," Working Papers 12-12, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Gunday, Gurhan & Ulusoy, Gunduz & Kilic, Kemal & Alpkan, Lutfihak, 2011. "Effects of innovation types on firm performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 662-676, October.
- Branka Ahlin & Mateja Drnovšek & Robert Hisrich, 2014. "Entrepreneurs’ creativity and firm innovation: the moderating role of entrepreneurial self-efficacy," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 101-117, June.
- Chrystelle Gaujard, 2008. "L’idéal type de la start-up : une synthèse de l’organisation du travail et de l’emploi d’un contexte de ruptures (start-up’s idealtype: a synthesis on the organization of work in a changing context)," Working Papers 178, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- García-Morales, Víctor J. & Bolívar-Ramos, María Teresa & Martín-Rojas, Rodrigo, 2014. "Technological variables and absorptive capacity's influence on performance through corporate entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(7), pages 1468-1477.
- Goxe, François & Viala, Céline, 2009. "Mise en œuvre de la Dynamique d’Innovation Intrapreneuriale : étude de cas dans le secteur financier," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/8850, Paris Dauphine University.
- Naude, Wim, 2008. "Entrepreneurship in Economic Development," Working Paper Series RP2008/20, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Reza Kiani Mavi, 2014. "Indicators of Entrepreneurial University: Fuzzy AHP and Fuzzy TOPSIS Approach," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 370-387, June.
- Nelson Duarte, 2013. "Entrepreneurship and Local Sustainability: Is There any Relation? A Case Study in the Region Vale do Sousa," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(4), pages 93-116.
- Bicen, Pelin & Kamarudin, Suzilawati & Johnson, William H.A., 2014. "Validating new product creativity in the eastern context of Malaysia," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 2877-2883.
- Parker, Simon C., 2009.
"Intrapreneurship or Entrepreneurship?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4195, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maribel Guerrero & David Urbano, 2012. "The development of an entrepreneurial university," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 43-74, February.
- Niels Bosma & Sander Wennekers & F. Stam, 2013. "Institutions and the allocation of entrepreneurship across new and established organizations," Scales Research Reports H201213, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Viala, Céline & Léger-Jarniou, Catherine, 2010. "Leviers organisationnels de la dynamique d'innovation intrapreneuriale : relecture théorique du modèle d'Ireland, Kuratko et Morris," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/5648, Paris Dauphine University.
- Abolghasem Oviesy Kahkha & Ahmad Kahrazeh & Hamed Armesh, 2014. "Corporate Entrepreneurship and Firm Performance Important Role of Small and Medium Enterprise," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 4(6), pages 8-25, June.
- Chrystelle Gaujard, 2008. "An innovative organization in a context of ruptures: a french ict start-up idealtype," Journal of Innovation Economics, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 105-124.
- Narayanan, V.K. & Yang, Yi & Zahra, Shaker A., 2009. "Corporate venturing and value creation: A review and proposed framework," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 58-76, February.
- Iris Aaltio & Hans Menzel & Jan Ulijn, 2006. "On the way to creativity: engineers as intrapreneurs in organizations," Working Papers 06-06, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies, revised Mar 2006.
- Adel Elgharbawy & Magdy Abdel-Kader, 2013. "Enterprise governance and value-based management: a theoretical contingency framework," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 99-129, February.
- York, Jeffrey G. & Venkataraman, S., 2010. "The entrepreneur-environment nexus: Uncertainty, innovation, and allocation," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 449-463, September.
- Harris, Lloyd C. & Ogbonna, Emmanuel, 2006. "Initiating strategic planning," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 100-111, January.
- Nelson Jorge Ribeiro Duarte & Francisco José Lopes de Sousa Diniz, 2011. "The Role Of Firms And Entrepreneurship On Local Development," Romanian Journal of Regional Science, Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 5(1), pages 54-69, JUNE.
- Anca Borza & Veronica Maier & Ovidiu Bordean, 2012. "Identifying The Intensity Of Intrapreneurship Within The Companies Of The Northwest Region Of Romania," Proceedings of the INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 6(1), pages 73-80, November.
- Kelley, Donna J. & Peters, Lois & O'Connor, Gina Colarelli, 2009. "Intra-organizational networking for innovation-based corporate entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 221-235, May.
- Musa Sanal & Ibrahim Efe Efeoglu, 2013. "A Research on Relationship of Institutionalization and Institutional Entrepreneurship," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 3(2), pages 58 - 62.
- Yvonne von Friedrichs & Hakan Boter, 2009. "Meeting Radical Change and Regional Transition: Regional Closedowns and the Role of Entrepreneurship," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 7(2), pages 99-122.
- Liviu CIUCAN-RUSU & Manuela Rozalia GABOR & Iulia APAVALOAIE, 2011. "Marketing research, a succes factor for an entrepreneur," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 33(2(42)), pages 125-137, December.
- Almeida, Helena & Peñalver, Briones, 2013. "Organizational Well-being Factors. Determinants of Entrepreneurship in Small and Medium Companies of the Defense Sector," Journal of Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve, vol. 1(3), pages 162-178.
- Mustafa Fedai CAVUS & Murat KOC & Alptug AKSOY, 2014. "Entrepreneurial Behaviors: Are the People Restricted by Knowledge Inertia?," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 4(1), pages 42-48.
- Alkemade & Simona Negro & Neil Thompson & Marko Hekkert, 2011. "Towards a micro-level explanation of sustainability transitions: entrepreneurial strategies," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 11-01, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Apr 2011.
- Huan Zou & Xiaoyun Chen & Pervez Ghauri, 2010. "Antecedents and consequences of new venture growth strategy: An empirical study in China," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 393-421, September.
- Rosli Mahmood & Rosni Abdul Wahid, 2012. "Applying Corporate Entrepreneurship To Bank Performance In Malaysia," Journal of Global Entrepreneurship, Global Research Agency, vol. 3(1), pages 68-82, July.
- García-Morales, Víctor Jesús & Jiménez-Barrionuevo, María Magdalena & Gutiérrez-Gutiérrez, Leopoldo, 2012. "Transformational leadership influence on organizational performance through organizational learning and innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(7), pages 1040-1050.
- Sieger, Philipp & Bernhard, Fabian & Frey, Urs, 2011. "Affective commitment and job satisfaction among non-family employees: Investigating the roles of justice perceptions and psychological ownership," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 78-89, June.
- repec:ris:cieodp:2013_014 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mair, Johanna & Marti, Ignasi, 2004. "Social entrepreneurship: What are we talking about? A framework for future research," IESE Research Papers D/546, IESE Business School.
- Zelimir William Todorovic & Jun Ma, 2010. "Resolving the paradox of enterprising communities in Eastern Europe," Journal of Enterprising Communities: People and Places in the Global Economy, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(3), pages 234-251, August.