Citations for "Intrapreneurship: Construct refinement and cross-cultural validation"
by Antoncic, Bostjan & Hisrich, Robert D.
- Jeroen de Jong & Sander Wennekers, 2008. "Intrapreneurship; Conceptualizing entrepreneurial employee behaviour," Scales Research Reports H200802, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- repec:eco:journ4:2014-01-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ivana Komarkova & Dimitri Gagliardi & Johannes Conrads & Antonio Collado, 2015. "Entrepreneurship Competence: An Overview of Existing Concepts, Policies and Initiatives â€“ Final report," JRC Working Papers JRC96531, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Niels Bosma & Sander Wennekers & F. Stam, 2013. "Institutions and the allocation of entrepreneurship across new and established organizations," Scales Research Reports H201213, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Naude, Wim, 2009.
"Entrepreneurship is not a Binding Constraint on Growth and Development in the Poorest Countries,"
Working Paper Series
Research Paper No. 2009-4, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Naudé, Wim, 2011. "Entrepreneurship is Not a Binding Constraint on Growth and Development in the Poorest Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 33-44, January.
- Gries, Thomas & Naudé, Wim, 2011.
"Entrepreneurship and human development: A capability approach,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(3-4), pages 216-224, April.
- Gries, Thomas & Naudé, Wim, 2011. "Entrepreneurship and human development: A capability approach," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(3), pages 216-224.
- Gries,Thomas & Naudé, Wim, 2010. "Entrepreneurship and Human Development: A Capability Approach," Working Paper Series wp2010-68, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- N.S. Bosma & E. Stam & S. Wennekers, 2012. "Entrepreneurial Employee Activity: A Large Scale International Study," Working Papers 12-12, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Reza Kiani Mavi, 2014. "Indicators of Entrepreneurial University: Fuzzy AHP and Fuzzy TOPSIS Approach," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 5(2), pages 370-387, June.
- Zelimir William Todorovic, 2010. "Resolving the paradox of enterprising communities in Eastern Europe," Journal of Enterprising Communities: People and Places in the Global Economy, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(3), pages 234-251, October.
- Parker, Simon C., 2011.
"Intrapreneurship or entrepreneurship?,"
Journal of Business Venturing,
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 19-34, January.
- Gunday, Gurhan & Ulusoy, Gunduz & Kilic, Kemal & Alpkan, Lutfihak, 2011. "Effects of innovation types on firm performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 662-676, October.
- Alkemade & Simona Negro & Neil Thompson & Marko Hekkert, 2011. "Towards a micro-level explanation of sustainability transitions: entrepreneurial strategies," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 11-01, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Apr 2011.
- Almeida, Helena & Peñalver, Briones, 2013. "Organizational Well-being Factors. Determinants of Entrepreneurship in Small and Medium Companies of the Defense Sector," Journal of Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve, vol. 1(3), pages 162-178.
- García-Morales, Víctor J. & Bolívar-Ramos, María Teresa & Martín-Rojas, Rodrigo, 2014. "Technological variables and absorptive capacity's influence on performance through corporate entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(7), pages 1468-1477.
- Sieger, Philipp & Bernhard, Fabian & Frey, Urs, 2011. "Affective commitment and job satisfaction among non-family employees: Investigating the roles of justice perceptions and psychological ownership," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 78-89, June.
- Mustafa Fedai CAVUS & Murat KOC & Alptug AKSOY, 2014. "Entrepreneurial Behaviors: Are the People Restricted by Knowledge Inertia?," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 4(1), pages 42-48.
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:3:y:2015:i:2:p:9-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nazar Omer Abdallah Ahmed, 2016. "Relationship between Innovation Climate, Market Orientation and Corporate Entrepreneurship," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 6(3), pages 476-480.
- García-Morales, Víctor Jesús & Jiménez-Barrionuevo, María Magdalena & Gutiérrez-Gutiérrez, Leopoldo, 2012. "Transformational leadership influence on organizational performance through organizational learning and innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(7), pages 1040-1050.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5648 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cook, William & Whittle, Richard, 2015. "Do individuals’ risk and time preferences predict entrepreneurial choice?," MPRA Paper 66674, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- York, Jeffrey G. & Venkataraman, S., 2010. "The entrepreneur-environment nexus: Uncertainty, innovation, and allocation," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 449-463, September.
- Liviu CIUCAN-RUSU & Manuela Rozalia GABOR & Iulia APAVALOAIE, 2011. "Marketing research, a succes factor for an entrepreneur," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 33(2(42)), pages 125-137, December.
- Chrystelle Gaujard, 2008. "An innovative organization in a context of ruptures: a french ict start-up idealtype," Journal of Innovation Economics, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 105-124.
- Bicen, Pelin & Kamarudin, Suzilawati & Johnson, William H.A., 2014. "Validating new product creativity in the eastern context of Malaysia," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 2877-2883.
- repec:ris:cieodp:2013_014 is not listed on IDEAS
- Emmanuel Tsado & Umar Gunu, 2016. "Managers’ Perception of Internal Factors and their Effect on Corporate Entrepreneurship: The Case of Nigerian Manufacturing Industry," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 12(4), pages 240-253, October.
- Anton, Roman, 2014. "Sustainable Intrapreneurship - The GSI Concept and Strategy - Unfolding Competitive Advantage via Fair Entrepreneurship," MPRA Paper 69713, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Feb 2015.
- Nelson Jorge Ribeiro Duarte & Francisco José Lopes de Sousa Diniz, 2011. "The Role Of Firms And Entrepreneurship On Local Development," Romanian Journal of Regional Science, Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 5(1), pages 54-69, JUNE.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/8850 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abolghasem Oviesy Kahkha & Ahmad Kahrazeh & Hamed Armesh, 2014. "Corporate Entrepreneurship and Firm Performance Important Role of Small and Medium Enterprise," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 4(6), pages 8-25, June.
- Maribel Guerrero & David Urbano, 2012. "The development of an entrepreneurial university," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 43-74, February.
- Watson, Anna & Dada, Olufunmilola (Lola) & Grünhagen, Marko & Wollan, Melody L., 2016. "When do franchisors select entrepreneurial franchisees? An organizational identity perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5934-5945.
- Skarmeas, Dionysis & Lisboa, Ana & Saridakis, Charalampos, 2016. "Export performance as a function of market learning capabilities and intrapreneurship: SEM and FsQCA findings," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 5342-5347.
- Huan Zou & Xiaoyun Chen & Pervez Ghauri, 2010. "Antecedents and consequences of new venture growth strategy: An empirical study in China," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 393-421, September.
- Adel Elgharbawy & Magdy Abdel-Kader, 2013. "Enterprise governance and value-based management: a theoretical contingency framework," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 17(1), pages 99-129, February.
- Lai Wan Hooi, 2014. "HRM Intensity, Corporate Entrepreneurship and Organisational Learning Capability in SMEs: What is the Relationship?," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0701980, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Musa Sanal & Ibrahim Efe Efeoglu, 2013. "A Research on Relationship of Institutionalization and Institutional Entrepreneurship," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 3(2), pages 58-62.
- Kelley, Donna J. & Peters, Lois & O'Connor, Gina Colarelli, 2009. "Intra-organizational networking for innovation-based corporate entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 221-235, May.
- Bidyut Baruah & Anthony Ward, 2013. "Facilitating Intrapreneurship- Can Ceos Facilitate Intrapreneurship?," Working papers 2013-12-14, Voice of Research.
- Scott, Pamela & Gibbons, Patrick & Coughlan, Joseph, 2010. "Developing subsidiary contribution to the MNC--Subsidiary entrepreneurship and strategy creativity," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 328-339, December.
- Rosli Mahmood & Rosni Abdul Wahid, 2012. "Applying Corporate Entrepreneurship To Bank Performance In Malaysia," Journal of Global Entrepreneurship, Global Research Agency, vol. 3(1), pages 68-82, July.
- Naude, Wim, 2008. "Entrepreneurship in Economic Development," Working Paper Series RP2008/20, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Deryck J van Rensburg, 2013. "Is Strategic Entrepreneurship a Pleonasm?," Journal of Management and Strategy, Journal of Management and Strategy, Sciedu Press, vol. 4(1), pages 15-27, February.
- Iris Aaltio & Hans Menzel & Jan Ulijn, 2006. "On the way to creativity: engineers as intrapreneurs in organizations," Working Papers 06-06, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies, revised Mar 2006.
- Anca Borza & Veronica Maier & Ovidiu Bordean, 2012. "Identifying The Intensity Of Intrapreneurship Within The Companies Of The Northwest Region Of Romania," Proceedings of the INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 6(1), pages 73-80, November.
- Bidyut Baruah & Anthony Ward, 2015. "‘X’Trapreneurship- A Holistic Approach To Bring Clarity In Entrepreneurial Research," Working papers 2015-06-17, Voice of Research.
- Nelson Duarte, 2013. "Entrepreneurship and Local Sustainability: Is There any Relation? A Case Study in the Region Vale do Sousa," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(4), pages 93-116.
- Mair, Johanna & Marti, Ignasi, 2004. "Social entrepreneurship: What are we talking about? A framework for future research," IESE Research Papers D/546, IESE Business School.
- Harris, Lloyd C. & Ogbonna, Emmanuel, 2006. "Initiating strategic planning," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 100-111, January.
- Branka Ahlin & Mateja Drnovšek & Robert Hisrich, 2014. "Entrepreneurs’ creativity and firm innovation: the moderating role of entrepreneurial self-efficacy," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 101-117, June.
- Petra Tausl Prochazkova & Michaela Krechovska & Ladislav Lukas, 2015. "Effectiveness of entrepreneurship policies: some evaluation research perspectives," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(39), pages 706-706, May.
- TurrÃ³, Andreu & Urbano, David & Peris-Ortiz, Marta, 2014. "Culture and innovation: The moderating effect of cultural values on corporate entrepreneurship," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 360-369.
- Calisto, Maria de Lurdes & Sarkar, Soumodip, 2017. "Organizations as biomes of entrepreneurial life: Towards a clarification of the corporate entrepreneurship process," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 44-54.
- Narayanan, V.K. & Yang, Yi & Zahra, Shaker A., 2009. "Corporate venturing and value creation: A review and proposed framework," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 58-76, February.
- Chrystelle Gaujard, 2008. "L’idéal type de la start-up : une synthèse de l’organisation du travail et de l’emploi d’un contexte de ruptures (start-up’s idealtype: a synthesis on the organization of work in a changing context)," Working Papers 178, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- Pierre Erasmus & Retha Scheepers, 2008. "The Relationship Between Entrepreneurial Intensity and Shareholder Value Creation," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 6(3), pages 229-256.
- UMRANI Waheed Ali & MAHMOOD Rosli & AHMED Umair, 2016. "Unveiling The Direct Effect Of Corporate Entrepreneurship’S Dimensions On The Business Performance: A Case Of Big Five Banks In Pakistan," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 11(1), pages 181-195, April.
- Yvonne von Friedrichs & Hakan Boter, 2009. "Meeting Radical Change and Regional Transition: Regional Closedowns and the Role of Entrepreneurship," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 7(2), pages 99-122.