Entrepreneurs’ creativity and firm innovation: the moderating role of entrepreneurial self-efficacy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gaétan Rassenfosse, 2012.
"How SMEs exploit their intellectual property assets: evidence from survey data,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 437-452, September.
- Gaétan de Rassenfosse, 2010. "How SMEs Exploit Their Intellectual Property Assets: Evidence from Survey Data," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2010n20, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Antoncic, Bostjan & Hisrich, Robert D., 2001. "Intrapreneurship: Construct refinement and cross-cultural validation," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 495-527, September.
- Hanas Cader & John Leatherman, 2011. "Small business survival and sample selection bias," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 155-165, September.
- Chen, Chung-Jen & Huang, Yi-Fen, 2010. "Creative workforce density, organizational slack, and innovation performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 411-417, April.
- Michael Fritsch & Monika Meschede, 2001.
"Product Innovation, Process Innovation, and Size,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 19(3), pages 335-350, November.
- Fritsch, M. & Meschede, M., 1998. "Product Innovation, Process Innovation, and Size," Papers 98/13, Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Fritsch, Michael & Meschede, Monika, 1998. "Product Innovation, Process Innovation, and Size," Freiberg Working Papers 1998/13, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Covin, Jeffrey G. & Slevin, Dennis P., 1990. "New venture strategic posture, structure, and performance: An industry life cycle analysis," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 123-135, March.
- Hmieleski, Keith M. & Corbett, Andrew C., 2008. "The contrasting interaction effects of improvisational behavior with entrepreneurial self-efficacy on new venture performance and entrepreneur work satisfaction," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 482-496, July.
- Marcati, Alberto & Guido, Gianluigi & Peluso, Alessandro M., 2008. "The role of SME entrepreneurs' innovativeness and personality in the adoption of innovations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 1579-1590, October.
- Ornaghi, Carmine, 2006.
"Spillovers in product and process innovation: Evidence from manufacturing firms,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 349-380, March.
- Ornaghi, Carmine, 2002. "Spillovers in product and process innovation: evidence from manufacturing firms," UC3M Working papers. Economics we023213, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Baron, Robert A. & Tang, Jintong, 2011. "The role of entrepreneurs in firm-level innovation: Joint effects of positive affect, creativity, and environmental dynamism," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 49-60, January.
- Jiménez-Jiménez, Daniel & Sanz-Valle, Raquel, 2011. "Innovation, organizational learning, and performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 408-417, April.
- Wennberg, Karl & Wiklund, Johan & DeTienne, Dawn R. & Cardon, Melissa S., 2010.
"Reconceptualizing entrepreneurial exit: Divergent exit routes and their drivers,"
Journal of Business Venturing,
Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 361-375, July.
- Wennberg, Karl & Wiklund, Johan & DeTienne, Dawn & Cardon, Melissa, 2009. "Reconceptualizing Entrepreneurial Exit: Divergent Exit Routes and Their Drivers," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2009:10, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Bostjan Antoncic & Igor Prodan & Robert D. Hisrich & Cezar Scarlat, 2007. "Technological Innovativeness and Firm Performance in Slovenia and Romania," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 281-298.
- María Rochina-Barrachina & Juan Mañez & Juan Sanchis-Llopis, 2010. "Process innovations and firm productivity growth," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 147-166, February.
- James Foreman-Peck, 2013.
"Effectiveness and efficiency of SME innovation policy,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 55-70, June.
- Foreman-Peck, James, 2012. "Effectiveness and Efficiency of SME Innovation Policy," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2012/4, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Ko, Stephen & Butler, John E., 2007. "Creativity: A key link to entrepreneurial behavior," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 365-372.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Overton, Terry S., 1977. "Estimating Nonresponse Bias in Mail Surveys," MPRA Paper 81694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- E. Wayne Nafziger, 2008. "Entrepreneurship and Development," Chapters, in: Amitava Krishna Dutt & Jaime Ros (ed.), International Handbook of Development Economics, Volumes 1 & 2, volume 0, chapter 26, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ozgen, Eren & Baron, Robert A., 2007. "Social sources of information in opportunity recognition: Effects of mentors, industry networks, and professional forums," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 174-192, March.
- Andreas Engelen & Florian Heinemann & Malte Brettel, 2009. "Cross-cultural entrepreneurship research: Current status and framework for future studies," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 163-189, September.
- Cuijpers, Maarten & Guenter, Hannes & Hussinger, Katrin, 2011.
"Costs and benefits of inter-departmental innovation collaboration,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 565-575, May.
- Cuijpers, Maarten & Guenter, Hannes & Hussinger, Katrin, 2011. "Costs and benefits of inter-departmental innovation collaboration," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-003, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Wim Naudé, 2010. "Entrepreneurship, developing countries, and development economics: new approaches and insights," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Chen, Chao C. & Greene, Patricia Gene & Crick, Ann, 1998. "Does entrepreneurial self-efficacy distinguish entrepreneurs from managers?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 295-316, July.
- Dawn DeTienne & Melissa Cardon, 2012. "Impact of founder experience on exit intentions," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 38(4), pages 351-374, May.
- Zoltan Acs & Sameeksha Desai & Jolanda Hessels, 2008. "Entrepreneurship, economic development and institutions," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 219-234, October.
- María-José Pinillos & Luisa Reyes, 2011. "Relationship between individualist–collectivist culture and entrepreneurial activity: evidence from Global Entrepreneurship Monitor data," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 23-37, July.
- David North & David Smallbone, 2000. "Innovative Activity in SMEs and Rural Economic Development: Some Evidence from England," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 87-106, February.
- Todtling, Franz & Trippl, Michaela, 2005. "One size fits all?: Towards a differentiated regional innovation policy approach," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1203-1219, October.
- Elena Cefis & Orietta Marsili, 2011. "Revolving doors: entrepreneurial survival and exit," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 367-372, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cuiping Ma & Jibao Gu & Hefu Liu, 0. "Entrepreneurs’ passion and new venture performance in China," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-26.
- Joern H. Block & Christian O. Fisch & Mirjam van Praag, 2016. "The Schumpeterian Entrepreneur: A Review of the Empirical Evidence on the Antecedents, Behavior, and Consequences of Innovative Entrepreneurship," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-072/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:spr:intemj:v:13:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11365-017-0435-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Oladapo Rasul & Festus Victor Bekun & Seyi Saint Akadiri, 2017. "The Impact of Self-efficacy on International Student Entrepreneur Intention," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 169-174.
- repec:wsi:jdexxx:v:22:y:2017:i:03:n:s1084946717500200 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:bushor:v:61:y:2018:i:2:p:271-283 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; Entrepreneurial self-efficacy; Creativity; Moderation; L26; O31;
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:43:y:2014:i:1:p:101-117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.