The role of SME entrepreneurs' innovativeness and personality in the adoption of innovations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
- Becker, Gary S., 1992. "The Economic Way of Looking at Life," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 1992-1, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Midgley, David F & Dowling, Grahame R, 1978. " Innovativeness: The Concept and Its Measurement," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(4), pages 229-242, March.
- Midgley, David F & Dowling, Grahame R, 1993. " A Longitudinal Study of Product Form Innovation: The Interaction between Predispositions and Social Messages," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(4), pages 611-625, March.
- Dahlin, Kristina B. & Behrens, Dean M., 2005. "When is an invention really radical?: Defining and measuring technological radicalness," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 717-737, June.
- Batjargal, Bat, 2007. "Internet entrepreneurship: Social capital, human capital, and performance of Internet ventures in China," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 605-618, June.
- Hirschman, Elizabeth C, 1980. " Innovativeness, Novelty Seeking, and Consumer Creativity," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(3), pages 283-295, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jocelyn Olivari, 2016. "Entrepreneurial traits and firm innovation," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 6(3), pages 339-360, December.
- Kuckertz, Andreas & Wagner, Marcus, 2010. "The influence of sustainability orientation on entrepreneurial intentions -- Investigating the role of business experience," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 524-539, September.
- repec:aic:jopafl:y:2016:v:9:p:7-25 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:apbizr:v:24:y:2018:i:5:p:675-692 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:21:y:2017:i:07:n:s1363919617500542 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:acsxxx:v:21:y:2019:i:08:n:s1363919619500099 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:50:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9901-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sheng-Fang Chou & Jeou-Shyan Horng & Chih-Hsing Liu & Yung-Chuan Huang & Yu-Chun Chung, 2016. "Expert Concepts of Sustainable Service Innovation in Restaurants in Taiwan," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(8), pages 1-19, August.
- Hertel, M. & Menrad, K., 2014.
"Adoption energieeffizienter Techniken in kleinen und mittleren Unternehmen – Eine Kausaluntersuchung am Beispiel der Gartenbaubranche,"
Proceedings “Schriften der Gesellschaft für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.”,
German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 49, March.
- Hertel, Manuel & Menrad, Klaus, 2013. "Adoption energieeffizienter Techniken in kleinen und mittleren Unternehmen - Eine Kausaluntersuchung am Beispiel der Gartenbaubranche," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156111, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:81:y:2017:i:c:p:60-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:jtr:journl:v:4:y:2012:i:1:p:135-162 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dirk Fornahl & Axel Johannes Schaffer & Jochen Siegele, 2009. "Regional per Capita-Income - The Importance of Region-Specific Production Factors," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 145(II), pages 155-185, June.
- van Rijnsoever, Frank J. & Meeus, Marius T.H. & Donders, A. Rogier T., 2012. "The effects of economic status and recent experience on innovative behavior under environmental variability: An experimental approach," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 833-847.
- Llopis,Óscar & Azagra-Caro,Joaquín M., 2015.
"Who do you care about? Scientists’ personality traits and perceived beneficiary impact,"
INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series
201503, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 12 Jan 2018.
- Oscar LLOPIS & Joaquin AZAGRA-CARO, 2015. "Who do you care about? Scientists’ personality traits and perceived beneficiary impact," Cahiers du GREThA 2015-29, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée(GREThA).
- Clay Dibrell & Justin Craig & Jaemin Kim & Aaron Johnson, 2015. "Establishing How Natural Environmental Competency, Organizational Social Consciousness, and Innovativeness Relate," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 127(3), pages 591-605, March.
- Romero, Isidoro & Martínez-Román, Juan A., 2012. "Self-employment and innovation. Exploring the determinants of innovative behavior in small businesses," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 178-189.
- Sari Pekkala Kerr & William R. Kerr & Tina Xu, 2017. "Personality Traits of Entrepreneurs: A Review of Recent Literature," NBER Working Papers 24097, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Robson & Charles Akuetteh & Paul Westhead & Mike Wright, 2012. "Innovative opportunity pursuit, human capital and business ownership experience in an emerging region: evidence from Ghana," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 603-625, October.
- Kato, Masatoshi & Zhou, Haibo, 2018.
"Numerical labor flexibility and innovation outcomes of start-up firms: A panel data analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 15-27.
- Masatoshi Kato & Haibo Zhou, 2016. "Numerical labor flexibility and innovation outcomes of start-up firms: A panel data analysis," Discussion Paper Series 146, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Aug 2016.
- Cui, Yu & Sun, Chuan & Xiao, Hongjun & Zhao, Chunming, 2016. "How to become an excellent entrepreneur: The moderating effect of risk propensity on alertness to business ideas and entrepreneurial capabilities," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 171-177.
- Branka Ahlin & Mateja Drnovšek & Robert Hisrich, 2014. "Entrepreneurs’ creativity and firm innovation: the moderating role of entrepreneurial self-efficacy," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 101-117, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:37:y:2008:i:9:p:1579-1590. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.