Internet entrepreneurship: Social capital, human capital, and performance of Internet ventures in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bat Batjargal, 2005. "Software Entrepreneurship: Knowledge Networks And Performance Of Software Ventures In China And Russia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp751, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Junsheng Dou & Shengxiao Li, 2013. "The succession process in Chinese family firms: A guanxi perspective," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 893-917, September.
- Bahlmann, R.D. & Huysman, M.H. & Elfring, T., 2008. "Clusters as vehicles for entrepreneurial innovation and new idea generation : a critical assessment," Serie Research Memoranda 0013, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- repec:spr:intemj:v:13:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11365-016-0416-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Encarnacion García-Sánchez & Víctor Jesús García-Morales & Rodrigo Martín-Rojas, 0. "Analysis of the influence of the environment, stakeholder integration capability, absorptive capacity, and technological skills on organizational performance through corporate entrepreneurship," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-33.
- Wouter Stam, 2010. "Industry Event Participation and Network Brokerage among Entrepreneurial Ventures," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(4), pages 625-653, June.
- Marcati, Alberto & Guido, Gianluigi & Peluso, Alessandro M., 2008. "The role of SME entrepreneurs' innovativeness and personality in the adoption of innovations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 1579-1590, October.
- Rodrigo Martín-Rojas & Virginia Fernández-Pérez & Encarnación García-Sánchez, 0. "Encouraging organizational performance through the influence of technological distinctive competencies on components of corporate entrepreneurship," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-30.
- Khaled Saleh Al Omoush & Raed M. Al-Qirem & Zaid M. Al Hawatmah, 0. "The degree of e-business entrepreneurship and long-term sustainability: an institutional perspective," Information Systems and e-Business Management, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-28.
- Frank J. Van Rijnsoever & Marijn A. Van Weele & Chris P. Eveleens, 0. "Network brokers or hit makers? Analyzing the influence of incubation on start-up investments," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-25.
- Greeven, M.J. & Xiaodong, Z., 2009. "Developing Innovative Competences in an Emerging Business System: New Private Enterprises in Hangzhou’s Software Industry," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2009-045-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Uwe Cantner & Michael Stützer, 2010.
"The Use and Effect of Social Capital in New Venture Creation - Solo Entrepreneurs vs. New Venture Teams,"
Jena Economic Research Papers
2010-012, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Cantner, Uwe & Michael, Stuetzer, 2013. "Knowledge and innovative entrepreneurship - social capital and individual capacities," MPRA Paper 52482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jun Zhang, 2011. "Related Variety, Global Connectivity and Institutional Embeddedness: Internet Development in Beijing and Shanghai Compared," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1110, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jun 2011.
- Thorsten Semrau & Christian Hopp, 2016. "Complementary or compensatory? A contingency perspective on how entrepreneurs’ human and social capital interact in shaping start-up progress," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 407-423, March.
- repec:spr:intemj:v:13:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11365-016-0406-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nur Hazelen Mat Rusok Author_Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & Mohamed Husny Basir & PM Dr. Zainudin Awang & Farahiyah Akmal Mat Nawi, 2011. "The Influence Of Constructive Thought Pattern Strategies On Entrepreneur Innovative Behavior," Annual Summit on Business and Entrepreneurial Studies (ASBES 2011) Proceeding 2011-034-087, Conference Master Resources.
- Bat Batjargal, 2012. "The Effects Of Network???S Structural Holes: Polycentric Institutions, Product Portfolio, And New Venture Growth In China And Russia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1033, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Simone Santoni & Paolo Ferri & Maria Lusiani, 2013. "Novelty Conduits and Forms of Network Ties: To Bond or to Bridge?," Working Papers 34, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Boris Bauke & Thorsten Semrau & Zheng Han, 2016. "Relational trust and new ventures’ performance: the moderating impact of national-level institutional weakness," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 1007-1024, December.
- Leitão, João & Franco, Mário, 2008. "Individual Entrepreneurship Capacity and Performance of SMEs," MPRA Paper 8179, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Apr 2008.
- repec:spr:infsem:v:16:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10257-017-0340-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mayer-Haug, Katrin & Read, Stuart & Brinckmann, Jan & Dew, Nicholas & Grichnik, Dietmar, 2013. "Entrepreneurial talent and venture performance: A meta-analytic investigation of SMEs," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 1251-1273.
- Bat Batjargal, 2013. "Institutional Polycentrism, Entrepreneurs??? Social Networks, And New Venture Growth," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1060, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Bahlmann, M.D. & Huysman, M.H. & Elfring, T., 2009. "Global pipelines or global buzz? : a micro-level approach towards the knowledge-based view of clusters," Serie Research Memoranda 0002, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:36:y:2007:i:5:p:605-618. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .