Technological variables and absorptive capacity's influence on performance through corporate entrepreneurship
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dorothy Leonard-Barton & Isabelle Deschamps, 1988. "Managerial Influence in the Implementation of New Technology," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(10), pages 1252-1265, October.
- Zahra, Shaker A., 1993. "Environment, corporate entrepreneurship, and financial performance: A taxonomic approach," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 319-340, July.
- Antoncic, Bostjan & Hisrich, Robert D., 2001. "Intrapreneurship: Construct refinement and cross-cultural validation," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 495-527, September.
- Ghosh, B. C. & Liang, Tan Wee & Meng, Tan Teck & Chan, Ben, 2001. "The key success factors, distinctive capabilities, and strategic thrusts of top SMEs in Singapore," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 209-221, March.
- Huang, Kuo-Feng, 2011. "Technology competencies in competitive environment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 172-179, February.
- Zahra, Shaker A. & Covin, Jeffrey G., 1995. "Contextual influences on the corporate entrepreneurship-performance relationship: A longitudinal analysis," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 43-58, January.
- Rui Baptista & Murat Karaoez & Joana Mendonca, 2007. "Entrepreneurial Backgrounds, Human Capital and Start-up Success," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-045, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Leonidas A. Zampetakis & Vassilis S. Moustakis, 2010. "An exploratory research on the factors stimulating corporate entrepreneurship in the Greek public sector," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(8), pages 871-887, November.
- Zahra, Shaker A. & Filatotchev, Igor & Wright, Mike, 2009. "How do threshold firms sustain corporate entrepreneurship? The role of boards and absorptive capacity," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 248-260, May.
- Lanctot, Aldor & Swan, K. Scott, 2000. "Technology acquisition strategy in an internationally competitive environment," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 187-215.
- Rerup, Claus, 2005. "Learning from past experience: Footnotes on mindfulness and habitual entrepreneurship," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 451-472, December.
- Knight, Gary A., 1997. "Cross-cultural reliability and validity of a scale to measure firm entrepreneurial orientation," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 213-225, May.
- Camisón, César & Forés, Beatriz, 2010. "Knowledge absorptive capacity: New insights for its conceptualization and measurement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(7), pages 707-715, July.
- Gallego, Jorge & Rubalcaba, Luis & Suárez, Cristina, 2013. "Knowledge for innovation in Europe: The role of external knowledge on firms' cooperation strategies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 2034-2041.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Encarnacion García-Sánchez & Víctor Jesús García-Morales & Rodrigo Martín-Rojas, 0. "Analysis of the influence of the environment, stakeholder integration capability, absorptive capacity, and technological skills on organizational performance through corporate entrepreneurship," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-33.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:3:p:770-:d:135780 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roberts, Nicholas, 2015. "Absorptive capacity, organizational antecedents, and environmental dynamism," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2426-2433.
- repec:spr:intemj:v:14:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11365-017-0436-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTop management support; Technological skill; Technological distinctive competencies; Absorptive capacity; Corporate entrepreneurship; Organizational performance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:67:y:2014:i:7:p:1468-1477. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.