Learning from past experience: Footnotes on mindfulness and habitual entrepreneurship
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nerine Mary George & Vinit Parida & Tom Lahti & Joakim Wincent, 2016. "A systematic literature review of entrepreneurial opportunity recognition: insights on influencing factors," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 309-350, June.
- Discua Cruz, Allan & Hamilton, Eleanor & Jack, Sarah L., 2012. "Understanding entrepreneurial cultures in family businesses: A study of family entrepreneurial teams in Honduras," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 147-161.
- Saras Sarasvathy & Anil Menon & Graciela Kuechle, 2013. "Failing firms and successful entrepreneurs: serial entrepreneurship as a temporal portfolio," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 417-434, February.
- Shepherd, Dean A. & Covin, Jeffrey G. & Kuratko, Donald F., 2009. "Project failure from corporate entrepreneurship: Managing the grief process," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 588-600, November.
- García-Morales, Víctor J. & Bolívar-Ramos, María Teresa & Martín-Rojas, Rodrigo, 2014. "Technological variables and absorptive capacity's influence on performance through corporate entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(7), pages 1468-1477.
- repec:eee:jobuve:v:8:y:2017:i:c:p:138-143 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard Arena & Agnès Festré & Nathalie Lazaric, 2012. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-01053657, HAL.
- Toft-Kehler, Rasmus & Wennberg, Karl & Kim, Phillip H., 2014.
"Practice makes perfect: Entrepreneurial-experience curves and venture performance,"
Journal of Business Venturing,
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 453-470.
- Toft-Kehler, Rasmus & Wennberg, Karl & Kim, Phillip, 2013. "Practice Makes Perfect: Entrepreneurial-Experience Curves and Venture Performance," Ratio Working Papers 210, The Ratio Institute.
- Tran, Hien Thu & Carbonara, Emanuela & Santarelli, Enrico, 2017. "Determinants of Novice, Portfolio and Serial Entrepreneurship: An Occupational Choice Approach," GLO Discussion Paper Series 74, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Vincenza Odorici & Manuela Presutti, 2013. "The entrepreneurial experience and strategic orientation of high-tech born global start-ups: An analysis of novice and habitual entrepreneurs," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 268-291, September.
- repec:sgm:resrep:v:1:i:23:y:2017:p:14-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- Parker, Simon C., 2013. "Do serial entrepreneurs run successively better-performing businesses?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 652-666.
- Boari, Cristina & Riboldazzi, Federico, 2014. "How knowledge brokers emerge and evolve: The role of actors’ behaviour," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 683-695.
- Cope, Jason, 2011. "Entrepreneurial learning from failure: An interpretative phenomenological analysis," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 604-623.
- Onetti Alberto & Odorici Vincenza & Presutti Manuela, 2008. "The Internationalization of Global Start-Ups: Understanding the Role of Serial Entrepreneurs," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0802, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Shepherd, Dean A. & Wiklund, Johan & Haynie, J. Michael, 2009. "Moving forward: Balancing the financial and emotional costs of business failure," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 134-148, March.
- Richard Arena & Agnès Festré & Nathalie Lazaric, 2012. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Handbook of Knowledge and Economics, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsOrganizational learning Mindfulness Habitual entrepreneurship Opportunity discovery Opportunity exploration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:scaman:v:21:y:2005:i:4:p:451-472. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/872/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.