Citations for "Bank size, lending technologies, and small business finance"
by Berger, Allen N. & Black, Lamont K.
- Cristina Bernini & Paola Brighi, 2011. "Relationship Lending, Distance and Efficiency in a Heterogeneous Banking System," Working Paper Series 41_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Berger, Allen N. & Goulding, William & Rice, Tara, 2013. "Do Small Businesses Still Prefer Community Banks?," International Finance Discussion Papers 1096, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Francesca Bartoli & Giovanni Ferri & Pierluigi Murro & Zeno Rotondi, 2012.
"SME Financing and the Choice of Lending Technology in Italy: Complementarity or Substitutability?,"
Working Papers CASMEF
1212, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Bartoli, Francesca & Ferri, Giovanni & Murro, Pierluigi & Rotondi, Zeno, 2013. "SME financing and the choice of lending technology in Italy: Complementarity or substitutability?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5476-5485.
- Diana Bonfim & Qinglei Dai, 2012. "Bank size and lending specialization," Working Papers w201219, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- John A. Tatom & Reza Houston, 2011. "Predicting Failure in the Commercial Banking Industry," NFI Working Papers 2011-WP-27, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Behr, Patrick & Entzian, Annekathrin & Güttler, Andre, 2011. "How do lending relationships affect access to credit and loan conditions in microlending?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 2169-2178, August.
- HASUMI Ryo & HIRATA Hideaki & ONO Arito, 2011.
"Differentiated Use of Small Business Credit Scoring by Relationship Lenders and Transactional Lenders: Evidence from firm-bank matched data in Japan,"
11070, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ono, Arito & Hasumi, Ryo & Hirata, Hideaki, 2014. "Differentiated use of small business credit scoring by relationship lenders and transactional lenders: Evidence from firm–bank matched data in Japan," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 371-380.
- Arito Ono & Ryo Hasumi & Hideaki Hirata, . "Differentiated Use of Small Business Credit Scoring by Relationship Lenders and Transactional Lenders: Evidence from Firm?Bank Matched Data in Japan," Working Paper 164441, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Hasumi, Ryo & Hirata, Hideaki & Ono, Arito, 2012. "Differentiated Use of Small Business Credit Scoring by Relationship Lenders and Transactional Lenders: Evidence from Firm-Bank Matched Data in Japan," Working Paper Series 23, Center for Interfirm Network, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Masazumi Hattori & Kohei Shintani & Hirofumi Uchida, 2012. "Authority and Soft Information Production within a Bank Organization," IMES Discussion Paper Series 12-E-07, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Jackson, Scott B. & Keune, Timothy M. & Salzsieder, Leigh, 2013. "Debt, equity, and capital investment," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 291-310.
- Uluc Aysun & Melanie Guldi & Ralf Hepp, 2010.
"Securitization and the balance sheet channel of monetary transmission,"
2010-18, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Aysun, Uluc & Hepp, Ralf, 2011. "Securitization and the balance sheet channel of monetary transmission," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 2111-2122, August.
- Uluc Aysun & Ralf Hepp, 2010. "Securitization and the Balance Sheet Channel of Monetary Transmission," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2010-05, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Chernykh, Lucy, 2014. "Dwarf banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 31-40.
- Bryon Higgins, 1986. "Debt, financial stability, and public policy (Symposium overview)," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 1-14.
- Fogel, Kathy & Kali, Raja & Yeager, Tim, 2011. "Have community banks reduced home foreclosure rates?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 2498-2509, September.
- Knyazeva, Anzhela & Knyazeva, Diana, 2012. "Does being your bank’s neighbor matter?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1194-1209.
- Peia, Oana & Vranceanu , Radu, 2014.
"Optimal Return in a Model of Bank Small-business Financing,"
ESSEC Working Papers
WP1403, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Oana Peia & Radu Vranceanu, 2014. "Optimal Return in a Model of Bank Small-business Financing," Post-Print hal-00952641, HAL.
- Carlos Serrano-Cinca & Begoña Gutiérrez-Nieto, 2012.
"Microfinance, the long tail and mission drift,"
Working Papers CEB
12-001, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Nofsinger, John R. & Wang, Weicheng, 2011. "Determinants of start-up firm external financing worldwide," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 2282-2294, September.
- So Sohn & Yoon Kim, 2013. "Behavioral credit scoring model for technology-based firms that considers uncertain financial ratios obtained from relationship banking," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 931-943, December.
- Francesco Cohen & Alessandro Fedele & Paolo Panteghini, 2014. "Corporate Taxation and Financial Strategies Under Asymmetric Information," CESifo Working Paper Series 4772, CESifo Group Munich.
- Marcello Pagnini & Silvia Del Prete & Paola Rossi & Valerio Vacca, 2013. "Lending Organization and Credit Supply During the Crisis," ERSA conference papers ersa13p673, European Regional Science Association.
- Cristina Bernini & Paola Brighi, 2012. "Modeling the effects of Geographical Expansion Strategies on the Italian Minor Banks’ Efficiency," Working Paper Series 72_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Chong, Terence Tai-Leung & Lu, Liping & Ongena, Steven, 2013. "Does banking competition alleviate or worsen credit constraints faced by small- and medium-sized enterprises? Evidence from China," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3412-3424.
- Kano, Masaji & Uchida, Hirofumi & Udell, Gregory F. & Watanabe, Wako, 2011.
"Information verifiability, bank organization, bank competition and bank-borrower relationships,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 935-954, April.
- Masaji Kano & Hirofumi Uchida & Gregory F. Udell & Wako Watanabe, 2006. "Information Verifiability, Bank Organization, Bank Competition and Bank-Borrower Relationships," Discussion papers 06003, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ogura, Yoshiaki, 2012. "Lending competition and credit availability for new firms: Empirical study with the price cost margin in regional loan markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1822-1838.
- Köhler, Matthias, 2014. "Does non-interest income make banks more risky? Retail- versus investment-oriented banks," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 182-193.
- Niinimäki, J.-P., 2011. "Nominal and true cost of loan collateral," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 2782-2790, October.
- Ross Brown & Neil Lee, 2014. "Funding issues confronting high growth SMEs in the UK," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57264, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Tchakoute-Tchuigoua, Hubert, 2012. "Active risk management and loan contract terms: Evidence from rated microfinance institutions," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 427-437.
- Neugebauer, Katja & Spies, Julia, 2012. "Borrowing Locally, Operating Globally? Financing and Trading Patterns of Firms during the 2007/2008 Economic Crisis," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62066, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Tatom, John, 2011. "Predicting failure in the commercial banking industry," MPRA Paper 34608, University Library of Munich, Germany.