Citations for "The Effects of Income, Wealth, and Capital Gains Taxation on Risk Taking"
by Joseph E. Stiglitz
- Bellante, Don & Green, Carole A., 2004. "Relative risk aversion among the elderly," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 269-281.
- Vijay M. Jog, 1995. "The Lifetime Capital Gains Exemption: Corporate Financing, Risk-taking and Allocation Efficiency," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 21(s1), pages 116-135, November.
- Clemens, Christiane, 1999. "Income Taxation, Government Expenditure, and Long-Run Stochastic Growth," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-220, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Asea, Patrick K. & Turnovsky, Stephen J., 1998.
"Capital income taxation and risk-taking in a small open economy,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 55-90, April.
- Patrick K. Asea & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1997. "Capital Income Taxation and Risk-Taking in a Small Open Economy," NBER Working Papers 6189, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patrick Asea & Stephen Turnovsky, 1997. "Capital Income Taxation and Risk-Taking in a Small Open Economy," UCLA Economics Working Papers 768, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Lopez, Humberto & Serven, Luis, 2009. "Too poor to grow," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5012, The World Bank.
- Thornton Matheson, 2012. "Security transaction taxes: issues and evidence," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 19(6), pages 884-912, December.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Levine, Ross, 2009.
"Finance and inequality : theory and evidence,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4967, The World Bank.
- Rapp, Marc Steffen & Schwetzler, Bernhard, 2008. "Equilibrium security prices with capital income taxes and an exogenous interest rate," CEFS Working Paper Series 2008-08, Center for Entrepreneurial and Financial Studies (CEFS), Technische Universität München.
- Jaroslava Hlouskova & Jana Mikocziova & Rudolf Sivak & Peter Tsigaris, 2014. "Capital Income Taxation and Risk-Taking under Prospect Theory: The Continuous Distribution Case," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 64(5), pages 374-391, November.
- Martin Feldstein & Joel Slemrod, 1980.
"Personal Taxation, Portfolio Choice and The Effect of the Corporation Income Tax,"
NBER Working Papers
0241, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feldstein, Martin S & Slemrod, Joel, 1980. "Personal Taxation, Portfolio Choice, and the Effect of the Corporation Income Tax," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(5), pages 854-66, October.
- Sialm, Clemens, 2006.
"Stochastic taxation and asset pricing in dynamic general equilibrium,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 511-540, March.
- Clemens Sialm, 2002. "Stochastic Taxation and Asset Pricing in Dynamic General Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 9301, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- R.W. Fraser, 1984.
"Commodity Taxes Under Uncertainty,"
Economics Discussion / Working Papers
84-09, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Fochmann, Martin & Kiesewetter, Dirk & Sadrieh, Abdolkarim, 2012.
"Investment behavior and the biased perception of limited loss deduction in income taxation,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 230-242.
- Martin Fochmann & Dirk Kiesewetter & Abdolkarim Sadrieh, 2010. "Investment Behavior and the Biased Perception of Limited Loss Deduction in Income Taxation," FEMM Working Papers 100004, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Fahr, René & Janssen, Elmar & Sureth, Caren, 2014. "Can tax rate increases foster investment under entry and exit flexibility? Insights from an economic experiment," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 166, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Michael P. Devereux, 2009.
"Taxing Risky Investment,"
0919, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Faig, Miquel & Shum, Pauline, 1999. "Irreversible investment and endogenous financing: An evaluation of the corporate tax effects," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 143-171, February.
- Martin Feldstein, 1982. "Capital Taxation," NBER Working Papers 0877, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julio López Laborda & Fernando Rodrigo Sauco, 2002. "El análisis económico de las amnistías fiscales: ¿Qué hemos aprendido hasta ahora?," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 163(4), pages 121-153, December.
- Hlouskova, Jaroslava & Tsigaris, Panagiotis, 2012.
"Capital Income Taxation and Risk Taking under Prospect Theory,"
283, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Jaroslava Hlouskova & Panagiotis Tsigaris, 2012. "Capital income taxation and risk taking under prospect theory," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 554-573, August.
- Lee, Kangoh, 1998. "Uncertain income and redistribution in a federal system," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 413-433, September.
- Marc Rapp & Bernhard Schwetzler, . "Asset Prices in the Presence of a Tax Authority," German Working Papers in Law and Economics 2006-1-1167, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Ligon, James A. & Cather, David A., 1997. "The informational value of insurance purchases: Evidence from the property-liability insurance market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(7), pages 989-1016, July.
- Pierre-Pascal Gendron, 1996. "Corporation Tax Asymmetries: An Oligopolistic Supergame Analysis," Working Papers ecpap-96-04, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 1994.
"A Theory of the Welfare State,"
NBER Working Papers
4856, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James R. Hamill & Inder Khurana, 1994. "The Effect of Repeal of the Capital Gain Preference on Venture-Backed Companies," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 3(2), pages 97-109 , Spring.
- Rosen, Harvey S, 1980.
"What Is Labor Supply and Do Taxes Affect It?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 70(2), pages 171-76, May.
- Clemens, Christiane & Soretz, Susanne, 1997. "Welfare Effects of Income Taxation in a Model of Stochastic Growth," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-210, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Tri Vi Dang & Florian Morath, 2013. "The Taxation of Bilateral Trade with Endogenous Information," Working Papers tax-mpg-rps-2013-07, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Broll, Udo & Battermann, Harald L. & Wahl, Jack E., 2006. "Utility Functions of Equivalent Form and the Effect of Parameter Changes on Optimum Decision Making," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 02/06, Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Hildreth, Clifford & Kislev, Yoav, 1980. "A Model Of Yield Variability And Price Effect," Staff Papers 13755, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Becker, Torbjörn, 1995. "Budget Deficits, Stochastic Population Size and Consumption," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 75, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Katarzyna Romaniuk, 2013. "Pension fund taxation and risk-taking: should we switch from the EET to the TEE regime?," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 573-588, November.
- Partha Dasgupta & Geoffrey Heal & Joseph E. Stiflitx, 1980. "The Taxation of Exhaustible Resources," NBER Working Papers 0436, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 1988.
"Retrospective Capital Gains Taxation,"
NBER Working Papers
2792, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Skinner, Jonathan, 1988.
"The welfare cost of uncertain tax policy,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 129-145, November.
- Becker, Torbjörn, 1995. "Risky Taxes, Budget Balance Preserving Spreads and Precautionary Savings," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 73, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Caren Sureth & Ralf Maiterth, . "Wealth Tax As Alternative Minimum Tax ? - the Impact of Minimum Taxation on Business Structure and Strategy -," EcoMod2006 272100093, EcoMod.
- Kalamov, Zarko Y., 2013. "Risk sharing and the efficiency of public good provision under tax competition," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 676-683.
- David C. Nachman, 1972. "On Risk Aversion and Optimal Stopping," Discussion Papers 26, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Smetters, Kent, 2006. "Risk sharing across generations without publicly owned equities," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(7), pages 1493-1508, October.
- Ott, Ingrid & Soretz, Susanne, 2002. "Optimal Taxation in a Stochastic Endogenous Growth Model with Congestion," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-253, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Dirk Schindler & Bodo Hilgers, 2002. "Shall We Tax the Risk Premium?," CoFE Discussion Paper 02-17, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Michael R. Powers & David M. Schizer & Martin Shubik, 2003.
"Market Bubbles and Wasteful Avoidance: Tax and Regulatory Constraints on Short Sales,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1413, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- David M. Schizer & Michael R. Powers & Martin Shubik, 2003. "Market Bubbles and Wasteful Avoidance: Tax and Regulatory Constraints on Short Sales," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm356, Yale School of Management.
- Ingrid Ott & Susanne Soretz, 2002. "Fiscal Policy in a Stochastic Model of Endogenous Growth with Congestion," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 162, Society for Computational Economics.