Taxation and risk taking in a capital market equilibrium with self-selection
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stewart C. Myers & Nicholas S. Majluf, 1984. "Corporate Financing and Investment Decisions When Firms Have InformationThat Investors Do Not Have," NBER Working Papers 1396, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Myers, Stewart C. & Majluf, Nicholas S., 1984. "Corporate financing and investment decisions when firms have information that investors do not have," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 187-221, June.
- Leland, Hayne E & Pyle, David H, 1977.
"Informational Asymmetries, Financial Structure, and Financial Intermediation,"
Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 32(2), pages 371-387, May.
- Hayne E. Leland and David H. Pyle., 1976. "Informational Asymmetries, Financial Structure, and Financial Intermediation," Research Program in Finance Working Papers 41, University of California at Berkeley.
- In-Koo Cho & David M. Kreps, 1987. "Signaling Games and Stable Equilibria," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 102(2), pages 179-221.
- Agnar Sandmo, 1977. "Portfolio Theory, Asset Demand and Taxation: Comparative Statics with Many Assets," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(2), pages 369-379.
- Krinsky, I. & Rotenberg, W., 1989. "Signalling and the Valuation of Unseasoned New Issues Revisited," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(2), pages 257-266, June.
- J. E. Stiglitz, 1969.
"The Effects of Income, Wealth, and Capital Gains Taxation on Risk-Taking,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 83(2), pages 263-283.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1968. "The Effects of Income, Wealth, and Capital Gains Taxation on Risk Taking," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 248, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Evsey D. Domar & Richard A. Musgrave, 1944. "Proportional Income Taxation and Risk-Taking," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(3), pages 388-422.
- Bulow, Jeremy I & Summers, Lawrence H, 1984. "The Taxation of Risky Assets," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(1), pages 20-39, February.
- Downes, David H & Heinkel, Robert, 1982. "Signaling and the Valuation of Unseasoned New Issues," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 37(1), pages 1-10, March.
- Myers, Stewart C. & Majluf, Nicolás S., 1945-, 1984. "Corporate financing and investment decisions when firms have information that investors do not have," Working papers 1523-84., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Riley, John G, 1979. "Informational Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 331-359, March.
- Konrad, Kai A., 1991.
"The Domar-Musgrave phenomenon and adverse selection,"
European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 41-53, April.
- Konrad, Kai A., 1990. "The Domar-Musgrave phenomenon and adverse selection," EconStor Research Reports 112681, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Roger H. Gordon, 1985. "Taxation of Corporate Capital Income: Tax Revenues Versus Tax Distortions," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(1), pages 1-27.
- de Meza, David & Webb, David, 1990. "Risk, Adverse Selection and Capital Market Failure," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(399), pages 206-214, March.
More about this item
KeywordsBesteuerung; Risiko; Kapitalmarkt; Gleichgewicht; Selektion; Selbstorganisation; Unternehmer; Investitionsverhalten; Risikoverhalten; Allokation; Steuerbelastung; ökonomische;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:esrepo:112683. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zbwkide.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.