A note on depreciation allowances, taxation and risk-taking
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Konrad, Kai A., 1990. "A note on depreciation allowances, taxation and risk-taking," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 161-165.
References listed on IDEAS
- Koskela, Erkki & Kanniainen, Vesa, 1984. "Changing the Tax Base and Risk-Taking," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(1), pages 162-174, March.
- Koskela, Erkki, 1984. "On the effects of differentiated income taxation on portfolio selection," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 16(1-2), pages 145-150.
- Syed M. Ahsan, 1990. "Risk-Taking, Savings, and Taxation: A Re-examination of Theory and Policy," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 23(2), pages 408-433, May.
- Boadway, R. W. & Bruce, N., 1979. "Depreciation and interest deductions and the effect of the corporation income tax on investment," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 93-105, February.
- Agnar Sandmo, 1977. "Portfolio Theory, Asset Demand and Taxation: Comparative Statics with Many Assets," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(2), pages 369-379.
- J. E. Stiglitz, 1969.
"The Effects of Income, Wealth, and Capital Gains Taxation on Risk-Taking,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 83(2), pages 263-283.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1968. "The Effects of Income, Wealth, and Capital Gains Taxation on Risk Taking," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 248, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Evsey D. Domar & Richard A. Musgrave, 1944. "Proportional Income Taxation and Risk-Taking," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(3), pages 388-422.
- Bulow, Jeremy I & Summers, Lawrence H, 1984. "The Taxation of Risky Assets," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(1), pages 20-39, February.
- repec:jns:jbstat:v:205:y:1988:i:5:p:457-462:n:7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sandmo, Agnar, 1974. "Investment Incentives and the Corporate Income Tax," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(2), pages 287-302, Part I, M.
- Dammon, Robert M & Senbet, Lemma W, 1988. " The Effect of Taxes and Depreciation on Corporate Investment and Financial Leverage," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 43(2), pages 357-373, June.
- Sinn Hans-Werner, 1988.
"Beschleunigte steuerliche Abschreibungen: Verpuffende Anreize?,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, vol. 205(5), pages 457-462, November.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 1988. "Beschleunigte steuerliche Abschreibungen: Verpuffende Anreize?," Munich Reprints in Economics 19865, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fep:journl:v:3:y:1990:i:2:p:161-165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Editorial Secretary). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/talouea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.