Investment Incentives and the Corporate Income Tax
No abstract is available for this item.
- Konrad, Kai A., 1989. "Kapitaleinkommensteuern und beschleunigte Abschreibungen bei Unsicherheit," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 404-427.
- Bergström, Villy & Södersten, Jan, 1979. "Inflation, Taxation and Capital Cost," Working Paper Series 19, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Auerbach, Alan J, 1981.
"A Note on the Efficient Design of Investment Incentives,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 91(361), pages 217-223, March.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 1980. "A Note on the Efficient Design of Investment Incentives," NBER Working Papers 0483, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Konrad, Kai A., 1990. "A note on depreciation allowances, taxation and risk-taking," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 161-165.
- Sumru Altug & Fanny S. Demers & Michel Demers, 2004. "Tax Policy and Irreversible Investment," CDMA Working Paper Series 200404, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Luis Alvarez & Vesa Kanniainen & Jan Södersten, 1999. "Why is the Corporation Tax Not Neutral?. Anticipated Tax Reform, Investment Spurts and Corporate Borrowing," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 56(3/4), pages 285-285, July.
- Alvarez JR, Luis & Kanniainen, Vesa & Södersten, Jan, 2000. "Why is the Corporation Tax Not Neutral? Anticipated Tax Reform, Investment Spurts and Corporate Borrowing," Working Paper Series 2000:4, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Goolsbee, Austan, 2004. "Taxes and the quality of capital," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(3-4), pages 519-543, March.
- Austan Goolsbee, 1998. "Taxes and the Quality of Capital," NBER Working Papers 6731, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Konrad, Kai A., 1991. "Capital formation, risk taking, and taxation," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 252-267.
- Chang Woon Nam & Doina Maria Radulescu, 2005. "The Role of Tax Depreciation for Investment Decisions: A Comparison of European Transition Countries," Eastern European Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 43(5), pages 5-24, October.
- Chang Woon Nam & Doina Maria Radulescu, 2003. "The Role of Tax Depreciation for Investment Decisions: A Comparison of European Transition Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 847, CESifo Group Munich.
- Yuhn, Ky-hyang & Bennett, Christopher S., 2016. "A Note On The Bush Tax Cuts: Did They Succeed In Stimulating Business Investment?," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(06), pages 1623-1639, September.
- Hartwick, John M. & Karp, Larry & Long, Ngo Van, 2002. "Depreciation rules and value invariance with extractive firms," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 99-116, January.
- Hovick Shahnazarian, 2009. "Does Tax Debt Capacity Matttter?," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 21-30, Spring.
- Chang Woon Nam, 2001. "Effects of Tax Depreciation Rules on Firms' Investment Decisions in an Inflationary Phase: Comparison of Net Present Values in Selected OECD Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 528, CESifo Group Munich.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:82:y:1974:i:2:p:287-302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed