Commodity Taxes Under Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- J. E. Stiglitz, 1969.
"The Effects of Income, Wealth, and Capital Gains Taxation on Risk-Taking,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 83(2), pages 263-283.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1968. "The Effects of Income, Wealth, and Capital Gains Taxation on Risk Taking," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 248, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Leland, Hayne E, 1972. "Theory of the Firm Facing Uncertain Demand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(3), pages 278-291, June.
- Conrad, Robert F. & Hool, Bryce, 1981. "Resource taxation with heterogeneous quality and endogenous reserves," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 17-33, August.
- D. B. Suits & R. A. Musgrave, 1953. "Ad Valorem and Unit Taxes Compared," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 67(4), pages 598-604.
- Hayne E. Leland, 1978. "Optimal Risk Sharing and the Leasing of Natural Resources, with Application to Oil and Gas Leasing on the OCS," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 92(3), pages 413-437.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laszlo Goerke & Frederik Herzberg & Thorsten Upmann, 2014.
"Failure of ad valorem and specific tax equivalence under uncertainty,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 10(4), pages 387-402, December.
- Laszlo Goerke & Frederik Herzberg & Thorsten Upmann, 2012. "Failure of Ad Valorem and Specific Tax Equivalence under Uncertainty," CESifo Working Paper Series 3946, CESifo Group Munich.
- Laszlo Goerke & Frederik Herzberg & Thorsten Upmann, 2012. "Failure of Ad Valorem and Specific Tax Equivalence under Uncertainty," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201205, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Han, Han Soo, 1990. "The theoretical input-output system with flexible technological coefficients based on the two-stage level CES-type production function," ISU General Staff Papers 1990010108000010500, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Christos Kotsogiannis & Konstantinos Serfes, 2014. "The Comparison of ad Valorem and Specific Taxation under Uncertainty," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 16(1), pages 48-68, February.
- Laszlo Goerke, 2011.
"Commodity tax structure under uncertainty in a perfectly competitive market,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 103(3), pages 203-219, July.
- Laszlo Goerke, 2011. "Commodity Tax Structure under Uncertainty in a Perfectly Competitive Market," CESifo Working Paper Series 3339, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michael Keen, 1998. "The balance between specific and ad valorem taxation," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 19(1), pages 1-37, February.
- Simon GB Cowan & Simon Cowan, 2002. "Commodity Taxation as Insurance Against Price Risk," Economics Series Working Papers 110, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Fraser, Rob W., 2006. "On the Choice of Tax Base to Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions in the Context of Electricity Generation," 2006 Conference (50th), February 8-10, 2006, Sydney, Australia 139729, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwa:wpaper:84-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sam Tang). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuwaau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.