Loss-Offset Provisions in the Corporate Tax Code and Misallocation of Capital
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kaymak, Barış & Schott, Immo, 2019. "Loss-offset provisions in the corporate tax code and misallocation of capital," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 1-20.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hopenhayn, Hugo & Rogerson, Richard, 1993. "Job Turnover and Policy Evaluation: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(5), pages 915-938, October.
- Graham, John R. & Mills, Lillian F., 2008.
"Using tax return data to simulate corporate marginal tax rates,"
Journal of Accounting and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2-3), pages 366-388, December.
- John R. Graham & Lillian F. Mills, 2007. "Using Tax Return Data to Simulate Corporate Marginal Tax Rates," NBER Working Papers 13709, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Loss-Offset Provisions in the Corporate Tax Code and Misallocation of Capital
by Christian Zimmermann in NEP-DGE blog on 2019-10-25 21:55:30
More about this item
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DGE-2019-10-14 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed019:1177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.