Report NEP-PBE-2019-10-14This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Odran Bonnet & Guillaume Chapelle & Alain Trannoy & Etienne Wasmer, 2019. "Secular Trends in Wealth and Heterogeneous Capital: Land is Back... and Should Be Taxed," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers 2019-14, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
- Joshua Rauh & Ryan J. Shyu, 2019. "Behavioral Responses to State Income Taxation of High Earners: Evidence from California," NBER Working Papers 26349, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rema Hanna & Benjamin A. Olken, 2019. "Tax Administration vs. Tax Rates: Evidence from Corporate Taxation in Indonesia," CID Working Papers 361, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Bührle, Anna Theresa & Spengel, Christoph, 2019. "Tax law and the transfer of start-up losses: A European overview and categorization," ZEW Discussion Papers 19-037, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Gidehag, Anton & Rudholm, Niklas, 2019. "How do firms respond to reduced labor costs? Evidence from the 2007 Swedish payroll tax reform," HFI Working Papers 3, Institute of Retail Economics (Handelns Forskningsinstitut).
- Norman Gemmell & Marisa Ratto, 2019. "The effects of penalty information on tax compliance: evidence from a New Zealand field experiment," Working Papers hal-02302534, HAL.
- Carolina Ines Pan, 2019. "Tax Avoidance in Buenos Aires: The Case of Ingresos Brutos," CID Working Papers 117a, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Marek Kapicka & Ctirad Slavik, 2019. "Organization of Knowledge and Taxation," 2019 Meeting Papers 699, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Veronika Síbrtová & Jana Tepperová & Jan Pavel, 2019. "Tax Factors of Foreign Direct Investments from the USA to the EU," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 9511935, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Kabeya Clement Mulamba & Fiona Tergenna, 2019. "Spatial dependence of per capita property tax income in South Africa," Working Papers 801, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Andersson, Jonas & Schroyen, Fred & Torsvik, Gaute, 2019. "The impact of international tax information exchange agreements on the use of tax amnesty: evidence from Norway," Discussion Papers 2019/12, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Baris Kaymak, 2019. "Loss-Offset Provisions in the Corporate Tax Code and Misallocation of Capital," 2019 Meeting Papers 1177, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Stéphane Luchini & Antoine Malezieux & Jason Shogren, 2019. "A Psychometric Investigation of the Personality Traits Underlying Individual Tax Morale," Post-Print hal-02290402, HAL.
- Bakke, Julia Tropina & Hopland, Arnt Ove & Møen, Jarle, 2019. "Profit shifting and the effect of stricter transfer pricing regulation on tax revenue," Discussion Papers 2019/11, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Almunia, Miguel & Liu, Li & Lockwood, Ben & Tam, Eddy H.F., 2019. "VAT Notches, Voluntary Registration, and Bunching: Theory and UK Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 13983, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kurnaz, Musab & Soytas, Mehmet A., 2019. "Intergenerational Income Mobility and Income Taxation," GLO Discussion Paper Series 409, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Maria Guadalupe Lugo-Sanchez, 2019. "Challenges of the evaluation system in Mexico," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 9511782, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Yena Park, 2019. "Wage Inequality and Optimal Tax," 2019 Meeting Papers 1497, Society for Economic Dynamics.