On Average Establishment Size across Sectors and Countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pedro Bento & Diego Restuccia, 2018. "On Average Establishment Size across Sectors and Countries," NBER Working Papers 24968, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsestablishment size; manufacturing; services; distortions; misallocation; productivity.;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
- E1 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-08-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2018-08-27 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENT-2018-08-27 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-MAC-2018-08-27 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TID-2018-08-27 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tor:tecipa:tecipa-612. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .