Report NEP-TID-2018-08-27This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Autor & David Dorn & Gary Pisano & Gordon Hanson & Pian Shu, 2018. "Foreign Competition and Domestic Innovation: Evidence from U.S. Patents," 2018 Meeting Papers 239, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- David Autor & Anna Salomons, 2018. "Is Automation Labor-Displacing? Productivity Growth, Employment, and the Labor Share," NBER Working Papers 24871, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido & Furukawa, Yuichi & Liao, Chih-Hsing, 2018. "Should the Government Subsidize Innovation or Automation?," MPRA Paper 88276, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Argente & Douglas Hanley & Salome Baslandze & Sara Moreira, 2018. "Patents to Products: Innovation and Firm Performance," 2018 Meeting Papers 858, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Vasco Carvalho & Mirko Draca, 2018. "Cascading Innovation," 2018 Meeting Papers 1322, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Lööf, Hans & Perez, Luis & Baum, Christopher F, 2018. "Directed Technical Change in Clean Energy: Evidence from the Solar Industry," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 470, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- C. Jara Figueroa & Bogang Jun & Edward L. Glaeser & César Hidalgo, 2018. "The Role of Industry, Occupation, and Location-Specific Knowledge in the Survival of New Firms," NBER Working Papers 24868, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Klaus Desmet & Avner Greif & Stephen Parente, 2018. "Spatial Competition, Innovation and Institutions: The Industrial Revolution and the Great Divergence," NBER Working Papers 24727, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pian Shu & Claudia Steinwender, 2018. "The Impact of Trade Liberalization on Firm Productivity and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 24715, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pedro Bento & Diego Restuccia, 2018. "On Average Establishment Size across Sectors and Countries," Working Papers tecipa-612, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.