Misallocation Measures: The Distortion That Ate the Residual
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. David Brown & Gustavo A. Crespi & Leonardo Iacovone & Luca Marcolin, 2018. "Decomposing firm-level productivity growth and assessing its determinants: evidence from the Americas," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 43(6), pages 1571-1606, December.
- Hengjie Ai & Anmol Bhandari & Chao Ying & Yuchen Chen, 2019. "Misallocation and risk sharing," 2019 Meeting Papers 1215, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Lucia Foster & Cheryl Grim & John Haltiwanger & Zoltan Wolf, 2019.
"Innovation, Productivity Dispersion, and Productivity Growth,"
NBER Chapters, in: Measuring and Accounting for Innovation in the 21st Century,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lucia Foster & Cheryl Grim & John C. Haltiwanger & Zoltan Wolf, 2018. "Innovation, Productivity Dispersion, and Productivity Growth," NBER Working Papers 24420, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lucia Foster & Cheryl Grim & John Haltiwanger & Zoltan Wolf, 2018. "Innovation, Productivity Dispersion, and Productivity Growth," Working Papers 18-08, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Elías Albagli & Mario Canales & Antonio Martner & Matías Tapia & Juan M. Wlasiuk, 2019. "Misallocation or Misspecification? The Effect of “Average” Distortions on TFP Gains Estimations," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 835, Central Bank of Chile.
- Ruochen Dai & Dilip Mookherjee & Kaivan Munshi & Xiaobo Zhang, 2019. "The Community Origins of Private Enterprise in China," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-320, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- repec:cpr:ceprdp:14114 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maurice Bun & Jasper de Winter, 2019. "Measuring trends and persistence in capital and labor misallocation," DNB Working Papers 639, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EFF-2018-02-05 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:24199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.