Utility functions of equivalent form and the effect of parameter changes on optimum decision making
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Broll, Udo & Wahl, Jack E. & Zilcha, Itzhak, 1995. "Indirect hedging of exchange rate risk," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 667-678, October.
- Kimball, Miles S, 1993. "Standard Risk Aversion," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(3), pages 589-611, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Broll, Udo & Wahl, Jack E., 2011. "Liquidity constrained exporters and trade," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 26-29, April.
- Bieta, Volker & Broll, Udo & Siebe, Wilfried, 2014. "Collateral in banking policy: On the possibility of signaling," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 137-141.
- Broll, Udo & Guo, Xu & Welzel, Peter & Wong, Wing-Keung, 2015. "The banking firm and risk taking in a two-moment decision model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 275-280.
- Udo Broll & Sabine Hansen-Averlant, 2010. "Exchange rate volatility, international trade and labour demand," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 423-436, December.
- Udo Broll & Kit Wong, 2013. "The firm under uncertainty: real and financial decisions," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 36(2), pages 125-136, November.
- Broll, Udo & Wahl, Jack E., 2009. "Liquidity constrained exporters: Trade and futures hedging," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 17/09, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Broll, Udo & Wong, Keith K.P., 2010. "The firm under uncertainty: capital structure and background risk," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 04/10, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Broll, Udo & Egozcue, Martín & Wong, Wing-Keung, 2009. "Prospect theory and two moment model: the firm under price uncertainty," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 01/09, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEquivalence class; Risk aversion; Sensitivity analysis; D81; D11; G11;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:34:y:2008:i:3:p:401-414. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .